Questions of origin

Rewulf

31 minutes ago, ordnance said:

Your first link says it came from bats and the Lab leak is a social media conspiracy 🤔

Jesus christ! Do I have to spell it out? 

Did you even read the links? 

The 1st link from 2020, declares it's 'factual' sources that say it definitely came from bat's, and was DEFINITELY not a lab leak. This was reflected in most scientific sources, at that time. 

The 2nd pair of links are the US senate and commons select Committees that use factual sources to declare that covid most likely came from a lab leak in China. This is now the global consensus. 

Are you getting it now? 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

Jesus christ! Do I have to spell it out? 

Did you even read the links? 

The 1st link from 2020, declares it's 'factual' sources that say it definitely came from bat's, and was DEFINITELY not a lab leak. This was reflected in most scientific sources, at that time. 

The 2nd pair of links are the US senate and commons select Committees that use factual sources to declare that covid most likely came from a lab leak in China. This is now the global consensus. 

Are you getting it now? 

So you are dismissing any reports / studies that think it came from natural sources and taking any that say different as gospel. Yes I get it 👍 The fact is I don't know and neither do you, unlike you I do not post things as factual or make things up as I go along when I don't know.

Edited by ordnance

1 hour ago, ordnance said:

So you are dismissing any reports / studies that think it came from natural sources and taking any that say different as gospel. Yes I get it 👍 The fact is I don't know and neither do you, unlike you I do not post things as facial or make things up as I go along when I don't know.

So the US senate and a bunch of UK MP's are posting things that aren't factual? 

These aren't my OPINIONS, they are the conclusions of people with vast scientific resources! 

I give up 😂

26 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

So the US senate and a bunch of UK MP's are posting things that aren't factual? 

These aren't my OPINIONS, they are the conclusions of people with vast scientific resources! 

I give up 😂

The the US senate and UK MP,s have their own views and agendas, do you take as gospel all and truthful all that comes from the US senate and UK MP :hmm:I know from previous posts on Ukraine you don't , but you do when its suits you. There are theories and opinions,  the fact is it has not being proven yet if it was leaked from a lab, or came from animals.  The other two links you posted said ( most likely ) that is not the same as definitely factually. 

Evidence suggests pandemic came from nature, not a lab ...

Edited by ordnance

On 19/12/2022 at 12:13, Rewulf said:

As far as conspiracy theories go , I always find the more plausible ones (flat earth and lizards definitely not included !) are usually considered more unbelievable, the more inconvenient they are to world governments.
And those that ARE convenient/useful are not theories at all , but should be considered fact , despite little or no evidence ?

Ordnance, seriously, do you not read what people actually say? 

44 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Yep, lockdowns and the ensuing damage, will be killing people for years if not decades.

Already happening. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/01/2023 at 14:14, henry d said:

Only if you have a conspiracy theory itch to scratch

So if you don't have a conspiracy to 'scratch' it doesn't matter where it came from.? 

Is that 'Henry's law'? 

I wouldn't be so crass as to say this made me laugh, but some would call it karma. 

Julie powell, novelist and celeb chef, tweeted that sometimes covid killed the 'right' people, antivaxxers and those who didn't OBEY  the government's covid regulations, basically got their just deserts. 

Shortly afterwards she caught covid.. Bad. 

Partially recovered, then died of heart failure, many believe due to vaccine complications. 

FgjFNfeWQAA9ZWW.jpg_large

Edited by Rewulf

I've just come back after a long break and have noticed that we're allowed to talk about this. I'm surprised. Pleased, but surprised.

So, where to start. This will be a long one! Conspiracy theories - well they're only conspiracy theories until they're not a theory, then they're just a conspiracy. Unless you've had your eyes closed for the last couple of years, there are plenty of conspiracies. And dangerous ones.

Lets have a stab at vaccines, if you'll pardon the pun. I'm getting close to running out of fingers on one hand to count people I know, or knew - people who would recognise and speak to me in the street, who have been irreversibly injured or have died within a couple of weeks of having a vaccine. The first one came, thankfully, before I had mine. That was a wakeup call. Mid 30's biker chick, fit as a flea, massive stroke. It didn't kill her but she'll never fully recover. It's only because she's so damned hard and stubborn that she can even walk! It makes me shudder thinking about it. We were told that we had to have these new fangled, untested jabs for the sake of those around us. But wait - they don't stop the spread? Uh huh, the conspiracy theorists saw that coming. Could that have been because the guy pushing the jabs had shares in the vaccine company? Nah, that's not fishy at all! I know plenty of people who haven't had a vaccine. Have they been ill? No. Jesus, I even lost an uncle to cancer a few months back and my aunt, bless her little cotton socks and face mask, tested positive for covid the following day. Were we to leave her on her own for the first week after she lost my uncle? Like hell! Me and the wife went to stay with her, neither of us jabbed, for several days. Did she pass it on to us even though we both hugged her and only washed out hands after we'd been to the loo or before cooking - you know, like normal people... No.

Now let's talk about masks. Those soppy bits of cloth that wouldn't pass health and safety on an asbestos site, let alone a biohazard site. What does the military NBC kit look like? That's what you need to wear to stop a virus, not a bit of cotton stuck loosely to your face with a rubber band. I felt absolutely mislead, not because I'm a conspiracy theorist but because my eyes work and my brain remembers what a real biohazard mask looks like. Those were surely imposed by the psychologists on the government covid team. Don't forget they outnumbered the virologists - if that doesn't tell you something then I can't help you. Remember what Mungler said about smelling the perfume and cigarette smoke... need I say more?

As for staying home, what a joke. People couldn't go out for a walk in a field on their own because it would be dangerous? Come on! What about the MP's party? Do you think for one second that all those doddery old fuddy's that run our country would have done that if they genuinely believed they would be at risk? Don't be so daft - they were laughing at us. They knew the risks, or lack of, and cracked on. The same as we should have.

It's funny. At the start of this I took it dead serious. I damn near washed the skin off of my hands, I wore an upgraded mask if I did need to go out and I stayed well away from people. But as time passed and I saw the death figures, I couldn't help but question why I didn't know any of them? I'm a sociable bloke, it's not like I don't know many people. Then I started asking questions with my friends who felt the same. People who had spent thousands on anti viral UV lights for their shops etc, and it just didn't add up. I went full circle, sanitising my hands before touching anything in case I was wrong, but not sanitising them afterwards so I could pick up whatever this virus was. Petrol pumps, chip and pin machines - I'd have licked them if it wasn't weird! Fast forward six months and I was offered an antibody test which I jumped on. It came back saying that I showed a good level of antibodies, possibly the result of a vaccine, and I'd had a previous covid infection that I didn't know about. The government test couldn't tell whether I'd had a vaccine or not and the deadly virus that I had picked up hadn't even caused a sniffle - what a joke!

I went on to get covid again, this time it ruined my smell and taste for a good week. Oh boo, I didn't have one day that I couldn't have worked, but I wasn't allowed. It was the only time in my life that I've claimed any sort of benefit from the government. They made me do it, so they could pay. Usually that would go completely against my principles. I can look after myself thanks.

Now I'm on four friends with vaccine issues, two of whom are dead. The vaccine companies were given protection from any comeback and they've made a fortune. We're still sticking this stuff in kids who if you looked at the scare charts, never had any trouble with covid anyway.

We live in a sick, sick world and I honestly don't know what to think. I guess that makes me a conspiracy theorist just like all the scientists, the real experts, who have been shut down on media platforms because they don't support the narrative. So much for free speech - the science I know evolves, but this was never allowed to. Why?

Edit... And in m big long rant I didn't even touch upon the original question - where did it come from? Well its DNA makeup has shown without a doubt that it was manufactured. Bats my ****! It was grown in a lab in China, funded by the USA because they aren't allowed to do it on their own turf. That government we're supposed to look up to and trust - what does that say about them? Did it escape or was it let out? If it was let out intentionally, why? Who knows. We probably never will know. But the lies say all they need to. I tend to read between the lines rather than read the story I'm presented with. I wish more people would do the same. We'd have a lot more Jews on the planet if people could think for themselves.

Edited by njc110381

5 hours ago, njc110381 said:

I've just come back after a long break and have noticed that we're allowed to talk about this. I'm surprised. Pleased, but surprised.

So, where to start. This will be a long one! Conspiracy theories - well they're only conspiracy theories until they're not a theory, then they're just a conspiracy. Unless you've had your eyes closed for the last couple of years, there are plenty of conspiracies. And dangerous ones.

Lets have a stab at vaccines, if you'll pardon the pun. I'm getting close to running out of fingers on one hand to count people I know, or knew - people who would recognise and speak to me in the street, who have been irreversibly injured or have died within a couple of weeks of having a vaccine. The first one came, thankfully, before I had mine. That was a wakeup call. Mid 30's biker chick, fit as a flea, massive stroke. It didn't kill her but she'll never fully recover. It's only because she's so damned hard and stubborn that she can even walk! It makes me shudder thinking about it. We were told that we had to have these new fangled, untested jabs for the sake of those around us. But wait - they don't stop the spread? Uh huh, the conspiracy theorists saw that coming. Could that have been because the guy pushing the jabs had shares in the vaccine company? Nah, that's not fishy at all! I know plenty of people who haven't had a vaccine. Have they been ill? No. Jesus, I even lost an uncle to cancer a few months back and my aunt, bless her little cotton socks and face mask, tested positive for covid the following day. Were we to leave her on her own for the first week after she lost my uncle? Like hell! Me and the wife went to stay with her, neither of us jabbed, for several days. Did she pass it on to us even though we both hugged her and only washed out hands after we'd been to the loo or before cooking - you know, like normal people... No.

Now let's talk about masks. Those soppy bits of cloth that wouldn't pass health and safety on an asbestos site, let alone a biohazard site. What does the military NBC kit look like? That's what you need to wear to stop a virus, not a bit of cotton stuck loosely to your face with a rubber band. I felt absolutely mislead, not because I'm a conspiracy theorist but because my eyes work and my brain remembers what a real biohazard mask looks like. Those were surely imposed by the psychologists on the government covid team. Don't forget they outnumbered the virologists - if that doesn't tell you something then I can't help you. Remember what Mungler said about smelling the perfume and cigarette smoke... need I say more?

As for staying home, what a joke. People couldn't go out for a walk in a field on their own because it would be dangerous? Come on! What about the MP's party? Do you think for one second that all those doddery old fuddy's that run our country would have done that if they genuinely believed they would be at risk? Don't be so daft - they were laughing at us. They knew the risks, or lack of, and cracked on. The same as we should have.

It's funny. At the start of this I took it dead serious. I damn near washed the skin off of my hands, I wore an upgraded mask if I did need to go out and I stayed well away from people. But as time passed and I saw the death figures, I couldn't help but question why I didn't know any of them? I'm a sociable bloke, it's not like I don't know many people. Then I started asking questions with my friends who felt the same. People who had spent thousands on anti viral UV lights for their shops etc, and it just didn't add up. I went full circle, sanitising my hands before touching anything in case I was wrong, but not sanitising them afterwards so I could pick up whatever this virus was. Petrol pumps, chip and pin machines - I'd have licked them if it wasn't weird! Fast forward six months and I was offered an antibody test which I jumped on. It came back saying that I showed a good level of antibodies, possibly the result of a vaccine, and I'd had a previous covid infection that I didn't know about. The government test couldn't tell whether I'd had a vaccine or not and the deadly virus that I had picked up hadn't even caused a sniffle - what a joke!

I went on to get covid again, this time it ruined my smell and taste for a good week. Oh boo, I didn't have one day that I couldn't have worked, but I wasn't allowed. It was the only time in my life that I've claimed any sort of benefit from the government. They made me do it, so they could pay. Usually that would go completely against my principles. I can look after myself thanks.

Now I'm on four friends with vaccine issues, two of whom are dead. The vaccine companies were given protection from any comeback and they've made a fortune. We're still sticking this stuff in kids who if you looked at the scare charts, never had any trouble with covid anyway.

We live in a sick, sick world and I honestly don't know what to think. I guess that makes me a conspiracy theorist just like all the scientists, the real experts, who have been shut down on media platforms because they don't support the narrative. So much for free speech - the science I know evolves, but this was never allowed to. Why?

Edit... And in m big long rant I didn't even touch upon the original question - where did it come from? Well its DNA makeup has shown without a doubt that it was manufactured. Bats my ****! It was grown in a lab in China, funded by the USA because they aren't allowed to do it on their own turf. That government we're supposed to look up to and trust - what does that say about them? Did it escape or was it let out? If it was let out intentionally, why? Who knows. We probably never will know. But the lies say all they need to. I tend to read between the lines rather than read the story I'm presented with. I wish more people would do the same. We'd have a lot more Jews on the planet if people could think for themselves.

Could not disagree with any of this, I had 3 jabs so I could travel abroad no other reason, I WILL NOT have any more, too many unexplained deaths and main stream media not reporting it. If that makes me a conspiracy theorist so be it.  

4 hours ago, dead eye alan said:

Those are usually old or have underlying problems, the ones we have now are young and not vulnerable just not waking up in the morning.

Reported 1000 a week excess deaths, mostly heart problems, mainly young people, healthy, no known issues.

Edited by Newbie to this

1 hour ago, dead eye alan said:

Could not disagree with any of this, I had 3 jabs so I could travel abroad no other reason, I WILL NOT have any more, too many unexplained deaths and main stream media not reporting it. If that makes me a conspiracy theorist so be it.  

I had covid and had one day of 'flu and nine days of boredom wondering why I wasn't dead like Mr Johnson siad I would be.

Then, same as DEAD EYE ALAN for travel to the EU for work I very reluctantly first "jab"...the very first of the three I had...was Astra-Zeneca. Ended up with next three days severe night sweats, heart palpitations, irregular heartbeat. Called my GP. Was told to IMMEDIATELY call 999 and get an ambulance to go to the nearest cardio vascular dependency unit as was likely about to have a stroke. 

Ambulance there within five minutes, blues and twos. Arrived at the hospital all tests done. Deputy Registrar came to see me when all done. "It wasn't a stroke. It's a severe reaction to Astra-Zeneca. You are not the first. You won't be the last. You now will need a heart scan."

Had the heart scan and this poison has now given me myocarditis. My nine year old so has not and will not be having Johnson's and Whitty's quackery driven snake oil.

I am not anti-vaccine as I have yellow fever shots in past plus ant-rabies and etc.. But this? I think we are the guinea pigs for this so called medicine and I am old enough to remember the same government BS told to the thalidomide generation. 

No more gimcrack so called "vaccines" for me.

Edited by enfieldspares

6 hours ago, njc110381 said:

Well said 👍

1 hour ago, Newbie to this said:

Reported 1000 a week excess deaths, mostly heart problems, mainly young people, healthy, no know issues.

Have any evidence to back that up ?

7 hours ago, njc110381 said:

Sure it is 🙄

17 hours ago, Rewulf said:

So if you don't have a conspiracy to 'scratch' it doesn't matter where it came from.? 

Is that 'Henry's law'? 

I wouldn't be so crass as to say this made me laugh, but some would call it karma. 

Julie powell, novelist and celeb chef, tweeted that sometimes covid killed the 'right' people, antivaxxers and those who didn't OBEY  the government's covid regulations, basically got their just deserts. 

Shortly afterwards she caught covid.. Bad. 

Partially recovered, then died of heart failure, many believe due to vaccine complications. 

FgjFNfeWQAA9ZWW.jpg_large 477.14 kB · 8 downloads

Many believe it was because of the vaccine, like who?

31 minutes ago, ordnance said:

It was on GB news last night. But then you already read my reply to Scully surely.

31 minutes ago, Scully said:

Can you provide a link? I’ve done a quick search and found nothing regarding this. 
You’d think it would be all over the MSN wouldn’t you, given the BBC’s hatred of this government? 

I'll see if I can find one, if not it was on Farage's show yesterday. The episode will be available on YouTube or the GB news app.

Edit - Link to clip @Scully

Edited by Newbie to this

32 minutes ago, ordnance said:

Try this one https://www.who.int/data/stories/the-true-death-toll-of-covid-19-estimating-global-excess-mortality

But then you won't believe it, as it doesn't fit in with your view. 

Are you really trying to say people aren't dying because they couldn't get treatment during and after covid? 

Perhaps you're wondering why 12 hospital trusts have declared critical incidents across the UK, because they simply can't cope with demand? 

Or why A+E wait times are 7 hours plus, heart attacks are through the roof, and incidence of myocardial issues and strokes are more common place? 

Pure coincidence 😂

13 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

I'll see if I can find one, if not it was on Farage's show yesterday. The episode will be available on YouTube or the GB news app

They're not interested in the view of a 'far right' media group. 

People like Henry and ordnance dismiss anything that's not from Liberal loony left sources as conspiracies 😉

47 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Try this one https://www.who.int/data/stories/the-true-death-toll-of-covid-19-estimating-global-excess-mortality

But then you won't believe it, as it doesn't fit in with your view. 

Are you really trying to say people aren't dying because they couldn't get treatment during and after covid? 

Perhaps you're wondering why 12 hospital trusts have declared critical incidents across the UK, because they simply can't cope with demand? 

Or why A+E wait times are 7 hours plus, heart attacks are through the roof, and incidence of myocardial issues and strokes are more common place? 

Pure coincidence 😂

They're not interested in the view of a 'far right' media group. 

People like Henry and ordnance dismiss anything that's not from Liberal loony left sources as conspiracies 😉

There are the usual winter pressures on the NHS, and Covid throw In. As for the heart issues, you do know I assume they are all well know and documented complications of Covid infections.

Edited by ordnance