Simple fayre..........

ditchman

This is a very dangerous thread........everytime i view iti get hunger pangs...today im pleasantly slaughtered..ive done my washing (bed linen and smalls)...didnt have time fora posh meal so i wipped up this .........

watched the lady opposite this morningput upher xmas lights........she has wonderous frontal pertruberances...and jiggle nicley in the norn day sun...watched a bit of PM question time with Rasheed Sanook......mostly 'cause i heard that angela rayner had a £5600 quid boob job....which i think was un-nessasary...as she is dirty enuff already....

anyway i digress ..(it must be the copious ammounts of alchohol i have quiffed

below .............

P1000621food.JPG

Ham, egg and chips.

Reminds me of one of my drivers.

We were having lunch when his meal, he'd ordered, of gammon and chips arrived. He wasn't happy. "That's not gammon that's ham!" To which the waitress said that it was gammon. He repeated that it wasn't.

So she then asked "Well then what's the difference then?" To which he replied to the amusement of all in earshot, this, "Well for a start it's not spelled the same is it!"

7 minutes ago, ditchman said:

im alright now...........i went for a little lay down...............cant believe i wrote that carp

sorry

Well it brightened my day 👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

A big thanks from me 😄😄😄

And,,,, I think I'll have ham eggs (duck) and chips tonight after reading this 😋

11 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Burlingham first day then next door centred on the Fur & Feather pub and brewery. Brought a gallon of their Porter back and it is a very nice drink.

It was almost Ditchies neck of the woods before he moved.

beentothe fur&feather many times...........next door there was a naughty gun shop owner.....the jobbing smith Frank looked after my sxs's for more than 40 years....i first met him when i bought a gun off him at Darlows....(in their old shop)...with a white stag ontop...in norwich

Frankis dead now....had an awful traffic accident a lorry wiped him out...as he was going home from work...shame shame

21 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

Nothing wrong wi ‘an eg’n chips

Got to be good quality chips 

Agriv8

you are so right....homemade proper chips are by far the best...............but they are such a PIA to make heat the bloody oil pan up ...drain them....the whole kitchen gets a mist of steamy oil all over it....i have no extractor hood.........

4 minutes ago, Ratlegs said:

Tin of Lidl beans cold put into sandwiches favourite go to food

On a beating day ring-pull tin of beans two slices of bread and a spoon plus if you don't open them good for another day

You have time to eat on a beating day. Terrible, that keeper should have you all out there blanking in.  Times change don't they.

46 minutes ago, Ratlegs said:

Tin of Lidl beans cold put into sandwiches favourite go to food

On a beating day ring-pull tin of beans two slices of bread and a spoon plus if you don't open them good for another day

I actually do that with toast, straight out of the tin, into a slice of toast, fold over and get wired into it. Nice hot cuppa with it...lovely quick lunch/breakfast/wrong side of payday dinner