An extra heart pill for this

ditchman

18 minutes ago, ditchman said:

No la-di-da food today....back to a nice english dish.....dont have this food often....but today i needed something to hit the spot.....(im not suffering yet)..........this is english rocket fuel..

P1000646english.JPG

2 eggs and black pudding for real men ditchy, cardiac team on speed dial?

3 minutes ago, old man said:

2 eggs and black pudding for real men ditchy, cardiac team on speed dial?

i would kill for proper black pudding...all the stuff now is tastless muck.........think the EU banned real black pudding.....they were frightened that it would change the european nancy boys into real men,,,

1 minute ago, Westward said:

I can hear your arteries hardening from here in Gloucestershire.

i have pressure gauges on my arteries.......and they are running high

22 minutes ago, ditchman said:

plate wasnt big enough.....im on potion control

If you are watching your intake on food that don't agree with dietry complaints then I wander what was on the plate before you had to go on a ( heathly diet ) , look like you are a truck driver and just called in a service station to be refulled , mind you it do look nice :lol:

8 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

Well us Jockenese would have black pudding and haggis and tattie scones and square sausage with that, a real mans meal, not that nancy pancy, southern softie you have dished up.  💪

well now we know...........eating that sort of thing up there has changed the shape of your jaw....thats why you lot speak funny........

thats why they say ..."be careful what you eat ...".........................i ask you ....square sausage...HHhahhhahhhahhaaaa..........is that because you havnt learnt the art of cooking a round sausage..:lol:....

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

well now we know...........eating that sort of thing up there has changed the shape of your jaw....thats why you lot speak funny........

thats why they say ..."be careful what you eat ...".........................i ask you ....square sausage...HHhahhhahhhahhaaaa..........is that because you havnt learnt the art of cooking a round sausage..:lol:....

Na, think about it, if you have a square sausage on a piece you can put a fried egg on it, if its round sausage it just rolls off.   :good:

That plate will give any artery or blood sugar a run for it's money. :lol:

Looks delicious, especially the fried bread.

You certainly appear to have good culinary skills ditchy, it can be a hard thing not to fowl up frying something that may appear as simple as making fried bread. Fat not hot enough, soggy and claggy, fat too hot, cremated and bitter. 

That is it now, I won't be satisfied until I have had a fry up and I used to love HP sauce, can't have even the smallest amount any more as it burns like an inferno inside me.

👍

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

i would kill for proper black pudding...all the stuff now is tastless muck.........think the EU banned real black pudding.....they were frightened that it would change the european nancy boys into real men,,,

i have pressure gauges on my arteries.......and they are running high

Try Fruitpig Butchery black pudding. They still use fresh blood not dried like lost of what you get now days.

https://www.fruitpig.co.uk/black-puddings

They have stockist out Norfolk way also.

Edited by lister1

10 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

That plate will give any artery or blood sugar a run for it's money. 

Looks delicious, especially the fried bread.

You certainly appear to have good culinary skills ditchy, it can be a hard thing not to fowl up frying something that may appear as simple as making fried bread. Fat not hot enough, soggy and claggy, fat too hot, cremated and bitter. 

That is it now, I won't be satisfied until I have had a fry up and I used to love HP sauce, can't have even the smallest amount any more as it burns like an inferno inside me.

👍

frying bread is an art...1st i cut the crust off...then i fry it in the bacon fat....so it is crisp on the outside and just a little bit soft in the middle.......

thats the way i like it ...but everyone is different..

55 minutes ago, lister1 said:

Try Fruitpig Butchery black pudding. They still use fresh blood not dried like lost of what you get now days.

https://www.fruitpig.co.uk/black-puddings

They have stockist out Norfolk way also.

just had a look at their site................might give them a go ................cheers:good:

1 hour ago, gmm243 said:

Place local to my work does these.

Screenshot_20230101_104046_Gallery.jpg

"ooohhh jeeesus H chrust.................im in luuuvve,,,".....ive worked in Ireland and eaten that stuff.....trouble was if i ate that i wouldnt want to do anything else until tea time:lol:

if you put all of that and some tinned tomatoes into a large bread bap.....that would be a Geordie Stotty...........:w00t:

5 hours ago, ditchman said:

"ooohhh jeeesus H chrust.................im in luuuvve,,,".....ive worked in Ireland and eaten that stuff.....trouble was if i ate that i wouldnt want to do anything else until tea time

if you put all of that and some tinned tomatoes into a large bread bap.....that would be a Geordie Stotty...........

The last time I had one it was about 10am,could hardly stay awake the rest of the day and only ate again the next morning.

Very tasty but not very good for you,think there is some black pudding hiding in there too.

Just been looking at these wonderful pics.......................Europe takes the micky out of our eating habits........may well do ....eating breakfasts like that won world wars

nothing like a full english in various forms...........they are a work of art....they give your mouth and orgasm.........all washed down with a bucket of irish tea or milky coffee

1 hour ago, Grandalf said:

Does that Irish tea have a drop of the fiery bog water in it too?

nooo too early in the morning for that......Irish tea....that strong you can stand the spoon up in it....3 spoon fuls of sugar,,,and the top of the gold top milk in it...