Hmm, some Covid scandals may finally be coming out now.

Dave-G

Hello, he's now in parliament as an independent so I hope he get booted out at the next election, same mind set as Boris , I'm doing ok **** the Plebs šŸ¤”

Just now, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, he's now in parliament as an independent so I hope he get booted out at the next election, same mind set as Boris , I'm doing ok **** the Plebs šŸ¤”

How many people died in care homes because of his incompetence šŸ¤”

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

1 hour ago, tweedledee said:

I'm glad I never believed a word the **** said.......taking an experimental jab on the back of this pricks comments!!!!!!! I remain unjabbed and unapologetic for being so!!

Why do you feel the need to announce if you have had a vaccine or not šŸ¤”Ā 

7 hours ago, Bigbob said:

So did Meatloaf though and see what happened to himĀ 

Unclear if he died with COVID or from it like god knows how many others..inflated numbers to yet again scare the masses..you should try writing a freedom of information asking for deaths with COVID only as main cause of death on the certificate...find out for yourself...the public has been fed a bag of lies since day one!!!!

8 hours ago, Penelope said:

šŸ‘

Ā 

22 hours ago, tweedledee said:

Just to roar the face of you!!!!I'd say I saw through the ********!!!!!

Typical of conspiracy theoryists they feel the need to shout about, they didn't get the vaccine, they were smart enough to see what most people didn't see, while most people just get on with it and don't feel the need convince people one way or the other. We all know people like that, if 100 people agreed on something they would disagree to get attention, most but not all grown out of that type of attention seeking behavior.

Edited by ordnance

1 hour ago, ordnance said:

Ā 

Typical of conspiracy theoryists they feel the need to shout about, they didn't get the vaccine, they were smart enough to see what most people didn't see, while most people just get on with it and don't feel the need convince people one way or the other. We all know people like that, if 100 people agreed on something they would disagree to get attention, most but not all grown out of that type of attention seeking behavior.

They can only be called conspiracy theorists if it isn't true...

Ā 

12 hours ago, tweedledee said:

Unclear if he died with COVID or from it like god knows how many others..inflated numbers to yet again scare the masses..you should try writing a freedom of information asking for deaths with COVID only as main cause of death on the certificate...find out for yourself...the public has been fed a bag of lies since day one!!!!

Freedom of information for covid deaths done a year or so ago came back as 17,000 ish nigel Farage had a bit to say about it at the timeĀ 

8 hours ago, Scully said:

Whichever way you look at it, you canā€™t argue with that, although someone willā€¦ā€¦.any minute now. šŸ™‚

Well yes, no doubt the vaccine had absolutely nothing to do with the massive spike in deaths immediately after it was introduced, but was entirely responsible for the reduction afterwards...

Ā 

Edited by serrac

1 hour ago, serrac said:

Well yes, no doubt the vaccine had absolutely nothing to do with the massive spike in deaths immediately after it was introduced, but was entirely responsible for the reduction afterwards...

Ā 

Are you suggesting the vaccine was responsible for the spike in deaths?Ā 

1 hour ago, serrac said:

No, are you suggesting the vaccine was responsible for the fall in the number of deaths after the spike?

No? Then I donā€™t understand the relevance of the chart you posted.Ā 
Well Iā€™m not a scientist in this field or any other, but if it wasnā€™t the vaccine roll out, what do you suggest it was?Ā 

2 hours ago, Scully said:

No? Then I donā€™t understand the relevance of the chart you posted.Ā 
Well Iā€™m not a scientist in this field or any other, but if it wasnā€™t the vaccine roll out, what do you suggest it was?Ā 

The chart shows the vaccine rollout was followed by both a spike and decline in deaths.Ā 
It is not reasonable imply that the vaccines were responsible for one and not the other in the absence of corroborating data.
Otherwise known as a post-hoc fallacy.

• 2 months later...
On 15/03/2023 at 21:26, tweedledee said:

Just to roar the face of you!!!!I'd say I saw through the ********!!!!!

šŸ˜†šŸ‘

On 16/03/2023 at 19:36, ordnance said:

Ā 

Are you still washing your shopping and wearing masks?