Peter Murrell arrested

welsh1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wales will be next to implode.

The devolution lot are a cabal of nutters and ‘independence’ from England is a magnet for them.

The bottom line is everything in Scotland is worse under the SNP - everything on all measurable indices and yet there are still people waving the SNP flag.

They say the psychology is that people don’t like to admit they’ve been fooled or taken in and so the immediate tendency is to double down.

I fear that we will soon learn the comparables with Brexit….

34 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Wales will be next to implode.

The devolution lot are a cabal of nutters and ‘independence’ from England is a magnet for them.

The bottom line is everything in Scotland is worse under the SNP - everything on all measurable indices and yet there are still people waving the SNP flag.

They say the psychology is that people don’t like to admit they’ve been fooled or taken in and so the immediate tendency is to double down.

I fear that we will soon learn the comparables with Brexit….

As someone living in Wales (in a blue constituancy) i would love drakeford and labour to implode, they are absolutley rubbish, our health system is poor, they waste money like it is water, the stupid schemes they dream up are out of the big book of stupid things to do while in power.

But there is a problem,they have been in power for 20 years, they are held there by donkeys who will only vote labour, why? because everyone in their family has voted labour since god was a child, and until the cycle is broken we have to live under the labour dictatorship of kim joung drakeford and his crackpot government.

The majority of Wales do not want independance, we know we cannot go it alone, but a tiny vocal minority backed by welsh labour bay out for independance and unfortunatly are listened to.

Devolution was a bad thing for Wales.

2 hours ago, welsh1 said:

As someone living in Wales (in a blue constituancy) i would love drakeford and labour to implode, they are absolutley rubbish, our health system is poor, they waste money like it is water, the stupid schemes they dream up are out of the big book of stupid things to do while in power.

But there is a problem,they have been in power for 20 years, they are held there by donkeys who will only vote labour, why? because everyone in their family has voted labour since god was a child, and until the cycle is broken we have to live under the labour dictatorship of kim joung drakeford and his crackpot government.

The majority of Wales do not want independance, we know we cannot go it alone, but a tiny vocal minority backed by welsh labour bay out for independance and unfortunatly are listened to.

Devolution was a bad thing for Wales.

And their latest idea - pay all young "immigrants" £1400 (or was it £1600) per months - plus legal aid to fight deportation (which has apparently been blocked not) - which tells me that these are people who haven't had their status determined.

What would I be entitled to on benefits if I lost my job - I would be luck to get 1000 less than that.

Also, who will pay for it - hint - people in Wales check your tax code on your payslip - notice how you have a C at the end of it - stands for Cardiff and means they can introduce their own taxes - above the state taxes. Ask the people in Scotland where this has already happened once.

I've just read that wee Jimmy is under starters orders awaiting a call in to have a chat about hounds and the wind.  Sooner or later surely someone is going to have charges thrown at them over this missing money mission.  Apparently no one wants anything to do with signing off the accounts.  And there's the small detail of the missing 600,000.  This was supposed to finance an independence referendum not to spend 170k on a deluxe motorhome  which allegedly has been parked up outsideđ Merrill mothers house for two years.  So where has the other 430k gone to.?  Also considering that Merrill is supposed to have LENT the Snp over 100k.  AND  why did that blackford fellow suddenly resign his positioñ at Westminster. Rogues the lot of them,, As in the words of Fraser in dad's army........  " they're doomed.  Doomed I'll tell eye. DOOMED I SAY".  Perhaps that dog blackford reduced the pile of cash and transfomed it into another sort of pile,  you know that they say where theres muck there's brass.

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

wonder why sturgeon hasnt been pulled in by the feds yet.........any guesses ?

I think they will be trying to get one of her henchmen to take a bribe and stab her in the back. Those that have donated to the snp must be feeling green !

Agriv8

Scotland needs to reflect on this very carefully now because there is a complete political vacuum in the country.

SNP are toast, and rightly so. Incompetent and driven by a flawed ideology. Their curtain has been pulled back and people now see them for what they really are.

Scottish Labour were killed off by the rise of the SNP because they thought they had jobs for life and didn't have to do anything to earn their pay.

A lot of Scots will never vote Conservative in a million years.

So who is there to vote for now ?

The Monster Mc Raving Looney Party?

Well they couldn't do a worse job

Edited by Vince Green

Unfortunately, the SNP will still have a vast support regardless of police inquiries. There is a hardcore of the electorate who have such a burning hatred for Great Britain,the monarchy and especially all things English, that they will still vote SNP. 

Hopefully, the casual SNP voter who previously voted in the hope that SNP would improve Scottish life within the UK, will now reconsider alternative options.

The majority of Scots have never been in favour of the break up of UK, and perhaps any future Scottish ruling party can concentrate on the day to day matters of importance, health, education , housing, law and order etc. Regards

PS, the SNP lowered the age of voting in Scottish elections to 16, as they were mature enough to make important choices. Only last week a judge refused to jail a 17 year old convicted rapist ,quoting a Scottish government report which stated persons minds were not fully matured and developed enough at such a young age!

The lunatics have well and truly taken over!

Edited by benbobailey

As an aside to the current  SNP investigation, the UK government and various parties are also currently participating in murky affairs and possible wrongdoings.

Bullying, expenses queries,  sexual impropriety,gaining financial advantage, etc etc.

I don't think wrong doing in politics is exclusive to Scotland.

Sadly very few public figures can be trusted.

Regards

24 minutes ago, benbobailey said:

Sadly very few public figures can be trusted.

How about extremely few?.....if any.

Just remember that they may enter the house with honourable intentions, but most succumb to temptation or coercion. After all job security is at the whim of the voting populace, so...hey, ho...make hay while the sun shines.

2 hours ago, discobob said:

The same in Wales

Labour wanted to do it for the whole of the UK.  The reason is obviously that youngsters are more impressionable. More inclined to believe their empty promises

In some ways it's disrespecting the 16 year old because they are saying they want the 16 year olds to vote because they are mugs

Edited by Vince Green

Scotland lowered the voting age to grab impressionable, gullible voters. They consider the new voters are mature enough to vote for the SNP, but aren't be mature enough to be fully accountable for rape until 25. 

The SNP have tried make Scotland a laughing stock, but the wheel has well and truly come off the wagon..

It should also be said that the Green party and it's supporters in Scotland are contributing greatly towards some of the more dangerous, impractical and lunatic policies. The SNP have depended on the Green support and indulge their political fantasies, to the detriment of decency and common sense.

4 hours ago, johnphilip said:

This is what the good people of Scotland  are up against  ,  these enquiries  should be done independently .  Why has the UK government  not stepped in on this  issue, and done more  . Close Hollyrood  down 

Screenshot_20230421-110628_Facebook.jpg

It really is beyond belief how much power and control  Ms Sturgeon and co have managed to accumulate . There are examples in all aspects of daily life throughout Scotland.

Sadly, a lot of SNP voters don't care about any issues, as long as the independence fantasy is pursued.

Similarly in UK elections there won't be many miners or Liverpool dockers swap votes to Conservative. And not many lords of the manor, changing to Labour 

Independence supporters will always vote SNP.

Edited by benbobailey

3 hours ago, benbobailey said:

It really is beyond belief how much power and control  Ms Sturgeon and co have managed to accumulate . There are examples in all aspects of daily life throughout Scotland.

Sadly, a lot of SNP voters don't care about any issues, as long as the independence fantasy is pursued.

Similarly in UK elections there won't be many miners or Liverpool dockers swap votes to Conservative. And not many lords of the manor, changing to Labour 

Independence supporters will always vote SNP.

Spot on Ben , I am sure in her  mind she  believed  she  was untouchable .