The best yet ???????????????

Walker570

I didn't know if to put this in rhe joke section but here goes.

This morning I decided to give all of my plants in the garden some nutrient and I had a box of well know plant food. Unsusually I decided to read the instructions as follows

Feeding for garden greenhouse and home.Β 

For use prior to plantingas well as established plants.

Suitable for vegans.................

that did it I almost fell over my geraniums and had to sit down for laughing.

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

I didn't know if to put this in rhe joke section but here goes.

This morning I decided to give all of my plants in the garden some nutrient and I had a box of well know plant food. Unsusually I decided to read the instructions as follows

Feeding for garden greenhouse and home.Β 

For use prior to plantingas well as established plants.

Suitable for vegans.................

that did it I almost fell over my geraniums and had to sit down for laughing.

Be careful, the Geranium protection society will be onto you if you put your plants in harms way ... can we still call them "plants" or will we offend someone....somebody ...something...or whatever it,they, them, those identify as ?

4 hours ago, Walker570 said:

..... a box of well know plant food .....Β Suitable for vegans.......

Presumably card-carrying members of The Vegan Society would not eat anything grown with aid of animal manure or human "night soil".

Does the label on your box of plant food guarantee that it was produced entirely from plant-based compost?Β  Β If not, it probably includes industrially manufactured chemical fertilisers or (God forbid) peat.

1 hour ago, McSpredder said:

Presumably card-carrying members of The Vegan Society would not eat anything grown with aid of animal manure or human "night soil".

Does the label on your box of plant food guarantee that it was produced entirely from plant-based compost?Β  Β If not, it probably includes industrially manufactured chemical fertilisers or (God forbid) peat.

Gawd knows, it is just small round grey coloured pellets. Similar colour to most vegans I have met.

4 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Gawd knows, it is just small round grey coloured pellets. Similar colour to most vegans I have met.

were they allowed to touch you....as you reked of a flesh eating animal.........just tell them you are commited to a plant based diet....(a meat processing plant)