Man bags

Pedro

When I post this I'm ready for the comments.

While in Canada, a few years ago, I bought fanny bag, from Wal Mart.

I hasten to add it is in camouflage.

It is one of the best bits of kit I've ever had for storing cartridges in and all those other things you need when decoying, bunnying etc.

So many pockets and so accessable.

I'm ready........go ahead.

:D

i suppose the fanny came with the bag did it :good: :blink:

a fanny certianly went out with the bag :good:

did you use it often :oops::D

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think there is a difference between a bag to carry when you're out shooting to carry cartridges and tackle and those worn by city types to carry god knows what.

What can you possibly carry that needs a manbag that can't be carried in your pockets.

My mrs keeps suggesting them as she thinks I'm ruining my suits my carrying things in my pockets but my only response is because they are gay and what else are pockets for.

Was in a club last winter in the city and it was full of blokes wearing scarves over their suits INSIDE the club??? Haven't been since as must be too old as this is obviously ridiculous.

If my stuff won't fit in my trouser pockets, I take a jacket. If my stuff is too big for a jacket pocket I take a rucksack.

Man bags are for those whose wrists are too limp to heft a rucksack.

And I hate the bloody 'folded in half scarf with the ends tucked through the loop' look. Blokes who wear scarves like that are overgrown student hooray jessies.

if your bag contains anything other than 2 boxes of cartridges and a few dead animals then YOU'RE A ******. :good:

if you don't agree with me then YOU'RE A ******. :blink:

that is now the end of the matter , thank you .:good:

Post of the week.

Hats off to MelB3 for making me laugh out loud.

I particularly liked the use of capitalisation.

Jeeze, you guys should all calm down, I remember in 1959 me and my mate were courting 2 lovely 16 year old girls, my mate had a 650 triumph tiger 110 and myself a 350 BSA b31. I was a 20year old still apprentice engineer, and my mate worked in a estate agents office (B+~*"d!) I say this only because he allways had much more money than me, and his bird had more than a passing resemblance to Bridget Bardo , However , his girl went away for a weeks holiday with my girl and her parents to Weston Super Mare, So myself and my mate scrounged a 2 man tent and followed 1 ,because we were both sex mad and 2 was scared some other randy **** would would get was rightfully ours!!Now all this talk of scarves, bumbags and such was not known to us guys in the 60,s and no offence lads but you dont know what hardship means....

me and my mate could only fund with our megour finances, a field with no extras, no toilets , no showers, no hotwater,no anything! and untill the day I die I will never forget, waking up shivering each morning, washing, and shaving, in cold water, and worst of all eating from a can of of cold baked beans!! The only bright spot for me was when my mate ,trying to impress all and sundry on the beach one day, was blasting allong doing about 70mph waving to, he hoped our admireing birds , when he hit, ( no lie) a half burried concrete block in the sand presumably to anchor small boats to!! Jeeze!! his front wheel exploded and my now ex mate cartwheeled throgh the air and he luckily escaped serious harm, and now to get back to the gist of this thread, all we had was our pockets (and the tent to carry us through a 14 day stay away from home!! ?Fannybags bags? bumbags/ scarves?.. leave it out you dont want to be wimps,?do you?? :good: :blink:

the only bag ya likely to see me carrying ,is a rucksack with a battery init at an unearthly hour of the night.during day light hours ,if it dont go in me pockets it dont go. :blink: and must admit ,most ive seen carrying said bags (and usually wearing the said haircuts) .look absolutely queer as **** :good::good::oops:

Jeeze, you guys should all calm down, I remember in 1959 me and my mate were courting 2 lovely 16 year old girls, my mate had a 650 triumph tiger 110 and myself a 350 BSA b31. I was a 20year old still apprentice engineer, and my mate worked in a estate agents office (B+~*"d!) I say this only because he allways had much more money than me, and his bird had more than a passing resemblance to Bridget Bardo , However , his girl went away for a weeks holiday with my girl and her parents to Weston Super Mare, So myself and my mate scrounged a 2 man tent and followed 1 ,because we were both sex mad and 2 was scared some other randy **** would would get was rightfully ours!!Now all this talk of scarves, bumbags and such was not known to us guys in the 60,s and no offence lads but you dont know what hardship means....

me and my mate could only fund with our megour finances, a field with no extras, no toilets , no showers, no hotwater,no anything! and untill the day I die I will never forget, waking up shivering each morning, washing, and shaving, in cold water, and worst of all eating from a can of of cold baked beans!! The only bright spot for me was when my mate ,trying to impress all and sundry on the beach one day, was blasting allong doing about 70mph waving to, he hoped our admireing birds , when he hit, ( no lie) a half burried concrete block in the sand presumably to anchor small boats to!! Jeeze!! his front wheel exploded and my now ex mate cartwheeled throgh the air and he luckily escaped serious harm, and now to get back to the gist of this thread, all we had was our pockets (and the tent to carry us through a 14 day stay away from home!! ?Fannybags bags? bumbags/ scarves?.. leave it out you dont want to be wimps,?do you?? :good::oops:

Not even a spare pair of pants for 14 days Ron? Being a couple of sex mad young men I take it you never pulled, well, not the women anyway :good: :blink:

me and my mate could only fund with our megour finances, a field with no extras, no toilets , no showers, no hotwater,no anything! and untill the day I die I will never forget, waking up shivering each morning, washing, and shaving, in cold water, and worst of all eating from a can of of cold baked beans!! The only bright spot for me was when my mate ,trying to impress all and sundry on the beach one day, was blasting allong doing about 70mph waving to, he hoped our admireing birds , when he hit, ( no lie) a half burried concrete block in the sand presumably to anchor small boats to!! Jeeze!! his front wheel exploded and my now ex mate cartwheeled throgh the air and he luckily escaped serious harm, and now to get back to the gist of this thread, all we had was our pockets (and the tent to carry us through a 14 day stay away from home!! ?Fannybags bags? bumbags/ scarves?.. leave it out you dont want to be wimps,?do you?? :D:D

Not even a spare pair of pants for 14 days Ron? Being a couple of sex mad young men I take it you never pulled, well, not the women anyway :good::oops:

OOPS ,you said you would never tell Mark. Ha Ha :good: :blink:

There`s only one type of man who carries a Manbag and thats a wo - man ,bloody fags whats the world coming too ?.

As already mentioned in earlier posts most men carry a set of keys,wallet and mobile phone in their pocket and have done for years so what do these people put in there Manbags ,any ideas ?

:good:

if your bag contains anything other than 2 boxes of cartridges and a few dead animals then YOU'RE A ******. dry.gif

if you don't agree with me then YOU'RE A ******. dry.gif

that is now the end of the matter , thank you .devil.gif

im with munglar on that one...i just had a **** of a day and you made me laugh out loud!!!!!

So did this:

The only man-bag a real Essex man should have is the hairy one between his legs !! laugh.gif

this morning i have been on a dry run to woverhampton in preparation for my forthcoming jury service.

it's been around 25 years since my last visit and i could barely recognise the place.

the one thing that really stood out was the amount of metrosexual looking guys that carried bags.

most of them were wearing winkle picker shoes with flared trousers that were way too tight around the buttock area and coats similar in style to the coats than my nan could be seen wearing in 1975 .

they were all *******.

ps if you go to wolverhampton , don't go to starbucks for a coffee .

it cost £2 a mug :good: and that biscotti stuff is actually farleys rusks in a different packet.

pps to the guy that flounced into starbucks at 8.30am looking as camp as a row of tents.

i saw you slip hundreds of napkins into your man bag and your makeup was a mess.

you sir , are a ******.

ppps my wife reckons i was born 40 years too late and that i spend far too much time wandering the fields alone. :oops:

this morning i have been on a dry run to woverhampton in preparation for my forthcoming jury service.

it's been around 25 years since my last visit and i could barely recognise the place.

the one thing that really stood out was the amount of metrosexual looking guys that carried bags.

most of them were wearing winkle picker shoes with flared trousers that were way too tight around the buttock area and coats similar in style to the coats than my nan could be seen wearing in 1975 .

they were all *******.

it cost £2 a mug :good: and that biscotti stuff is actually farleys rusks in a different packet.

pps to the guy that flounced into starbucks at 8.30am looking as camp as a row of tents.

i saw you slip hundreds of napkins into your man bag and your makeup was a mess.

you sir , are a ******.

ppps my wife reckons i was born 40 years too late and that i spend far too much time wandering the fields alone. :oops:

EXCELLENT

The use of the word ****** takes me back to my school playground days too.

I've always resented the theft of the word 'gay' by the homosexual community. There are plenty of words for it, why ruin a perfectly good one?

I propose a campaign to take back the word 'gay' and to replace it with the word ******, capitalised to distinguish from the lower cased '******' used to describe an unfortunate event.

they were all *******.

you sir , are a ******.

Thats the funniest one so far :yes: B)

P.