99% for lab creation of covid

islandgun

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

You yet ready to put your hands up to being conned about covid?

Maybe it was a lab leak i don't know, just asking where it states in the linked artical that scientist are now 99% sure lab created. 

Edited by ordnance

5 hours ago, Mungler said:

Are you still washing your shopping and wearing a mask? 😉

What's that got to do with the post stating that it's 99 percent a lab leak 🤔

5 hours ago, Mungler said:

Are you still washing your shopping and wearing a mask? 😉

No need to reply if it's not too the question I asked you 👍

40 minutes ago, ordnance said:

What's that got to do with the post stating that it's 99 percent a lab leak 🤔

No need to reply if it's not too the question I asked you 👍

I didn’t post the link to the article.

I’ve read hundreds of articles on the subject and I personally believe that on a balance of probabilities that Covid leaked out of a lab.

There’s loads in the US press currently to support this and the US powers that be are said to be mulling over releasing the evidence they have - I suspect that they have the evidence and are signalling to the Chinese, in the knowledge that if they do proceed down this path then there will be greater global backlash against the Chinese, and no doubt the veiled threat is driven to get the Chinese to back off from giving Putin support. I digress. 

But, I again repeat, I didn’t post the article link or make the original post.

I separately asked you if:

1. You were ready to admit you got conned

2. if you’re still washing your shopping? 😆

I’ll add:

3. Are you wearing a home knitted face mask when you go out? 😆

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

I didn’t post the link to the article.

I’ve read hundreds of articles on the subject and I personally believe that on a balance of probabilities that Covid leaked out of a lab.

There’s loads in the US press currently to support this and the US powers that be are said to be mulling over releasing the evidence they have - I suspect that they have the evidence and are signalling to the Chinese, in the knowledge that if they do proceed down this path then there will be greater global backlash against the Chinese, and no doubt the veiled threat is driven to get the Chinese to back off from giving Putin support. I digress. 

But, I again repeat, I didn’t post the article link or make the original post.

I separately asked you if:

1. You were ready to admit you got conned

2. if you’re still washing your shopping? 😆

I’ll add:

3. Are you wearing a home knitted face mask when you go out? 😆

No, no and no 👍

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

I do believe it was a lab leak. That lab has a history of slack standards in the past.

We will never know for sure. The ChinesGovernment will never ever say anything about it

Neither will the WHO either - as China are a large donator to them.....Follow the money..

Just seen that Portland down is now working on defences for 'Disease X' looking to counteract anything that may jump from animals to humans... What's the Odds on them finding something from Cattle and Poultry. I wouldn't mind a digital tenner on that....

• 4 weeks later...
On 07/08/2023 at 10:14, discobob said:

Neither will the WHO either - as China are a large donator to them.....Follow the money..

Just seen that Portland down is now working on defences for 'Disease X' looking to counteract anything that may jump from animals to humans... What's the Odds on them finding something from Cattle and Poultry. I wouldn't mind a digital tenner on that....

Haven't they already started saying eating infected birds will potentially pass bird flu on ...

I was watching a video from shall we say, an alternative narrative platform at the weekend and although i know this isn't an answer to the OP's question, it is still relevant. If whatever you wanted to call this virus was really as dangerous as we were lead to believe, how come there were never proper disposal facilities for the masks and similar garb, for the average joe in public. In a hospital if a mask is used in a hazardous envionment, it goes in hazardous / contamninated waste, to be incinerated, no? And what did we have on a daily basis, plastic masks by the million, literally, blowing around everywhere, and a lot of which also ended up in the oceans (more pollution). Does that sound like a deadly virus to you? Yes, as some sage individual above put it, the whole thing stinks of money, and control. Do your own research and trust your own instincts

6 hours ago, Bigbob said:

Doctor said covid after a test and to get on with it but there daughters locked herself in her room she thinks she dying 

I don't get how anyone thought it was over it's still out there, my friend is in bed with his third Covid infection. I think for a lot it's a case of burying their heads in the sand and wishful thinking.

1 hour ago, ordnance said:

That doesn't really make sense, how would you be aware of what everyone in the UK is doing regarding Covid testing. 

Why do I need to be aware of what others are doing regarding testing? 

15 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

We had some left over and they are still available to buy.

We threw ours out.
I mean ‘why’ are you testing? 
It’s entirely up to the individual of course, I just don’t see the point. 🤷‍♂️