Proper migraine food 😫

harrycatcat1

15 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

When I get a migraine I always crave rubbish greasy food. This plate fit that criteria. It doesn't help the migraine though.

Sausages,bacon,mushrooms,fried eggs and baked beans 😋 👌 

Screenshot_20230703_170720_WhatsApp.jpg

It look very nice Harry and remind me of a lorry drivers breakfast at a transport cafe , I haven't eaten a meal like that for donks and that might be why I am coming up for 76 😋,

If that was a regular meal Harry  then one bit of advice is not to waste your money on anything with a long guarantee :lol:

13 minutes ago, marsh man said:

It look very nice Harry and remind me of a lorry drivers breakfast at a transport cafe , I haven't eaten a meal like that for donks and that might be why I am coming up for 76 😋,

If that was a regular meal Harry  then one bit of advice is not to waste your money on anything with a long guarantee 

Striking the nail on head interface moment!    :cool1:

I'm not a doctor, but I can offer some general information. It is not uncommon for people to experience changes in appetite or cravings during a migraine. While the exact reason for craving greasy foods during migraines is unclear, it could be related to the body's response to pain and discomfort.

Some theories suggest that the desire for greasy foods might be influenced by the release of certain chemicals in the brain during a migraine, such as serotonin. High-fat foods like greasy snacks can trigger the release of this "feel-good" neurotransmitter and temporarily alleviate some symptoms.

However, it's important to note that excessive consumption of greasy foods may contribute to other health issues. It's always advisable to consult with a healthcare professional for a definitive explanation and to discuss strategies for managing both migraines and cravings.

This message has been generated by Nova - download it for free:

https://novaappai.page.link/wp3fKzbNrLTGFh5r6

6 hours ago, Duckandswing said:

A thing of beauty. I love beans 

i red a report somewhere ...thatthe climate in the UK is now acceptable for the baked bean to be grown here........(think they are grown in america and south america)

another bit of useless info mation.....................i do wonder tho if it will attract a carbon tax ...as it will produce more methane from brickies bottoms....now the bean is UK grown.....perhaps ...like the cows the green lobbiests own we could all walk about with F.C.P.'s on ..(**** capture pants)

21 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Very interesting harry , might be the same as when I used to crave for sex ,my wife used to get a migraine , although at the time she never showed any signs of discomfort :hmm:

P S  time wise we are going back to pre decimal coinage :good:

HHhhahhahahaaa...:lol:....strange but true

i used to give my wife a packet of paracetemol...when i got home.....she used to look at me and say "what doi want them for ?"....i havt got a headache"......so i used to retort ...."good ...get up stairs and take yer knickers off"

Edited by ditchman

4 hours ago, ditchman said:

HHhhahhahahaaa.......strange but true

i used to give my wife a packet of paracetemol...when i got home.....she used to look at me and say "what doi want them for ?"....i havt got a headache"......so i used to retort ...."good ...get up stairs and take yer knickers off"

Propper ole Norfolk boi , get it over with and then you can carry on with the dog training , which was far more entertaining , well that will show you what my sex life was like :yahoo:

20 hours ago, marsh man said:

If that was a regular meal Harry  then one bit of advice is not to waste your money on anything with a long guarantee 

My old man had a fried breakfast nearly everyday of his working life. Mind you, he was only 96 when he passed.

My mother loved dripping on bread or toast. Loved cream on nearly everything. She passed at 91.

3 hours ago, Robden said:

My old man had a fried breakfast nearly everyday of his working life. Mind you, he was only 96 when he passed.

My mother loved dripping on bread or toast. Loved cream on nearly everything. She passed at 91.

Both of your parents done very well and I am glad they had a goodings ( no pun intended ) , sadly we are not all built the same and some of us can get away with eating loads of what would be considered junk food and show no ill effects throughout there lives , where others are signing a early death warrant , same with smoking and drinking , we know smoking can  have some serious health issues and yet they can smoke every day of there lives without showing any problems and the same with drinking .

Overall it is down to moderation and a healthly life style , I used to like a pint and a fag but many years ago when I first had a mortgage I stopped smoking mainly because it was getting expensive , drink was slightly different , at the same time I used to work a lot weekends and nights during small building jobs to make ends meet and had very little time to go into pubs , on top of that I was using my motor every day of the week , so I was often going long periods without having a drink and to be honest I wasn't missing it , it also helped being very interested in shooting and the countryside so I was getting plenty of fresh air and exercise , as I said we are not all built the same and I do suffer from other aliments but that is part of getting old :lol: 

On 03/07/2023 at 17:28, harrycatcat1 said:

When I get a migraine I always crave rubbish greasy food. This plate fit that criteria. It doesn't help the migraine though.

Sausages,bacon,mushrooms,fried eggs and baked beans 😋 👌 

Screenshot_20230703_170720_WhatsApp.jpg

is this a British thing...................how would they view this in the EU of America ?

just to add ...if you tipped all this plus half a tin of tomatoes into an enormous bap in Newcastle....they would call that "a full stotty"....i could manage a half stotty but never a full stotty

Edited by ditchman

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

is this a British thing...................how would they view this in the EU of America ?

just to add ...if you tipped all this plus half a tin of tomatoes into an enormous bap in Newcastle....they would call that "a full stotty"....i could manage a half stotty but never a full stotty

Fridays were always "full stotty day" with early finish and drive home.

8 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Fridays were always "full stotty day" with early finish and drive home.

wooow you could drive after a full stotty ?......RESPECT

some of the lads when i was running a site in Elsick used to end up sleeping in the tool container after a full stotty :lol:

Edited by ditchman

5 hours ago, marsh man said:

Both of your parents done very well and I am glad they had a goodings ( no pun intended ) , sadly we are not all built the same and some of us can get away with eating loads of what would be considered junk food and show no ill effects throughout there lives , where others are signing a early death warrant , same with smoking and drinking , we know smoking can  have some serious health issues and yet they can smoke every day of there lives without showing any problems and the same with drinking .

Overall it is down to moderation and a healthly life style , I used to like a pint and a fag but many years ago when I first had a mortgage I stopped smoking mainly because it was getting expensive , drink was slightly different , at the same time I used to work a lot weekends and nights during small building jobs to make ends meet and had very little time to go into pubs , on top of that I was using my motor every day of the week , so I was often going long periods without having a drink and to be honest I wasn't missing it , it also helped being very interested in shooting and the countryside so I was getting plenty of fresh air and exercise , as I said we are not all built the same and I do suffer from other aliments but that is part of getting old :lol: 

Totally agree.