Tandoori Chicken

Bobba

I marinade mine in Pattaks Tandoori paste (the 2 chilli one only available in 2.5kg tubs) with a little red food colouring overnight then Air Fry them 10 minutes a side at 180 then baste them with more paste mixed with a lump of butter (melted in the microwave) and then cook for 3 mintes each side at 190. At least 10 minutes to rest and you will struggle to find a takeaway as nice.

18 hours ago, Mr grumpy said:

I could just eat that.swilled down with a pint of ipa

Pale ale 🍺 πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ it's neither beer nor lager, now a pint of real ale would go down a treat with it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ps are you from dahn souff πŸ€” if so that answers it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

5 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Pale ale 🍺 πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ it's neither beer nor lager, now a pint of real ale would go down a treat with it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

How very dare you sir! I'm no southern wuss and yes I too love a real aleπŸ‘

On 11/10/2023 at 13:29, harrycatcat1 said:

The term Pale Ale just about covers every traditional golden to chestnut coloured beer produced in the U.K. Real ale is a term for an all grain brew that is unpasteurised and traditionally casked - of which most pale ales come into that category. Β 

56 minutes ago, ditchman said:

when i can be bothered i mix tandori powder with live greek yogurt ..put the chicken (which i score deeply) into the mix ..put in the fridge over nite nd cook in a hot oventhe next day............

Which actually works very nicely - but better still with some fresh garlic and ginger added to the marinade mix.Β  You can get 'lazy' garlic and ginger in a pot that keeps in the fridge.

Edited by JohnfromUK

2 hours ago, Jonty said:

The term Pale Ale just about covers every traditional golden to chestnut coloured beer produced in the U.K. Real ale is a term for an all grain brew that is unpasteurised and traditionally casked - of which most pale ales come into that category. Β 

A pint of bitter then πŸ‘

2 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

A pint of bitter then πŸ‘

Pretty muchΒ πŸ‘Β It originated from the fact that most beers comprise of 90%-100% pale malt as their main ingredient, it provides the base for brewers to add small amounts of different malts/grains to change the flavour & colour.