mobil home

marmite

17 minutes ago, wymberley said:

:good: End of.

But I've come across this before for a caravan - which is just a mobile home without an engine - and at that time at that constabulary the answer was OK but the cabinet must be secured to the chassis.

and i think that the wheels taken off, and hitch removed.so i have been told in the past.

Edited by mossy835

I used to live on a boat a few years ago. Before setting off, I asked my FLO this question.  He said that provided the gun was made secure, it wouldn't be a problem. BUT, I would need to notify the local police, if I stayed in different counties for any length of time.......so I didn't bother and gave up my SGC until I returned back to land. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/01/2024 at 20:20, Rock_n_Roll_Outlaw said:

I lived in a static caravan a few years ago, due to lack of space I fitted a cabinet horizontally on the floor fixed to the caravan frame, in an attempt to hide it I modified a sofa with storage space beneath it so that the cabinet fit. This was satisfactory to my FEO at the time. 

DSC_1255.jpg

Gas powered, not inertia then.....