Woman left DANGLING from Shop Security Shutters.

TIGHTCHOKE

Hahaha,,,,, just watched it on the news 🙃 She even grabbed her shopping trolley thingy as she was going up 🤣😂🤣 They did an interview with her,,,, voice recording only, as she was too shy to appear on camera 🤦😄🤣

2 minutes ago, JKD said:

Hahaha,,,,, just watched it on the news 🙃 She even grabbed her shopping trolley thingy as she was going up 🤣😂🤣 They did an interview with her,,,, voice recording only, as she was too shy to appear on camera 🤦😄🤣

she is 71 !

and if her coat had ripped/buttons would have come off she would have had a face full of tarmac.

would that have been funny?

if it was your mum/grandma?

39 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

she is 71 !

and if her coat had ripped/buttons would have come off she would have had a face full of tarmac.

Yes it would

54 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

she is 71 !

but she did not fall and hurt herself?

1 hour ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

she is 71 !

Hello, on the news it stated even her family found it amusing 🤔

2 hours ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

she is 71 !

Take your serious hat off for a minute,,,, or two 🙈 Yes, it would still be funny if it was my mum or grandma,,,,, even more so as they are all dead 😆🤣

Even the woman's family said it was funny 😂

Hell,,,, even the woman herself thought it was funny 🤣

If her quality clothing had ripped and she had fallen, I doubt the film clip would have been on the breakfast news with the presenters giggling at it,,,, like they were earlier 🤷😆

58 minutes ago, Dougy said:

Humorous comments have been disabled in this post for fear of offending WOKE members. 

Offenders will be hung by their pants until dead. 

👍🙈🤣🤣

Edited by JKD

ive seen it several times from the beginning....and what makes me roar with laughter is ....she will not let her shopping trolley go...it must be full of gold.....im so glad she wasnt hurt.....

i really think that sums up the British mentality..................its sort of like "..darlin' there is a nuclear strike coming in...the 3 minuitwaring has gone off..."...."  oh what a nusance ..i will have to get the washing in now"

3 hours ago, Dougy said:

Humorous comments have been disabled in this post for fear of offending WOKE members. 

Offenders will be hung by their pants until dead. 

Not sure my grundies are that well made - Marks and Sparks quality Y fronts are not as structural sturdy as they once were 

Agriv8

5 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

Not sure my grundies are that well made - Marks and Sparks quality Y fronts are not as structural sturdy as they once were 

Agriv8

Perhaps you should conduct some testing................:good:

5 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

Agriv8

Jockeys allow you to ride off into the sunset. 😄

14 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

That's why a lot of oldies swear by M&S there clothes are usually quality  

Just in case you rush out to the shops before they've opened and you're standing against the shutters.   :lol:

4 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Just in case you rush out to the shops before they've opened and you're standing against the shutters.   :lol:

Yeah, they've got a special elasticated mechanism fitted inside,,,, to get the wearer upright in the unfortunate circumstance that they are hoisted up by said shop shutters 🥺🙈😆🤣

Apparently her mate phoned her and said are you busy ?. She replied no just hanging about 

58 minutes ago, ditchman said:

he isa member of the "wee& lavender " lobby

I didnt know there was such a group . Pray tell me more ??>