D. Trumps health

ditchman

listened to him chatting away recently............he sounds really strange ...he cant form his words properly and he has developed a lisp :w00t:

im wondering if he has had a mini stroke....anyone else notice he has sounded a bit strange  (more so than normal ):lol:

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

listened to him chatting away recently............he sounds really strange ...he cant form his words properly and he has developed a lisp 

im wondering if he has had a mini stroke....anyone else notice he has sounded a bit strange  (more so than normal )

i thought he sounded like he'd got someone elses teeth in👍

Might have had a secret meeting with Katie Price about lip suction and that could effect his speech , 

If I have just had a bullet pass through my lughole I think I might sound strange , although I don't need a bullet as I sound strange after a strong cup of tea ☺️

35 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Might have had a secret meeting with Katie Price about lip suction and that could effect his speech , 

If I have just had a bullet pass through my lughole I think I might sound strange , although I don't need a bullet as I sound strange after a strong cup of tea ☺️

isound stwange wivart me teef

He has had his teeth done and doesn’t wear dentures by all accounts.

Maybe one of his assistants were seeing to a little matter under the desk at the time Similar to the end of one of the police academy movies !

Agriv8

IMG_3822.jpeg

12 hours ago, ditchman said:

listened to him chatting away recently............he sounds really strange ...he cant form his words properly and he has developed a lisp 

im wondering if he has had a mini stroke....anyone else notice he has sounded a bit strange  (more so than normal )

He has ALWAYS sounded a bit strange..........................:cool1:

10 minutes ago, mellors said:

Seems to have lost the plot now there's a new opponent. 

Shame always a laugh watching him looks like biden disease has suddenly appeared. 

Hair do looked different as well. 

well his hair would look different after the .223/5.56 blow wave 👍

13 hours ago, ditchman said:

That happened to a friend of mine - and was as you say, a "mini stroke".  He made a full recovery very quickly fortunately.

2 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

That happened to a friend of mine - and was as you say, a "mini stroke".  He made a full recovery very quickly fortunately.

Yes I had one in 2018 affected  my speech . A nurse. At the local doctors. Picked it up saw the GP got sent for tests the next day, i was one of the lucky ones . It came back . But even now I get stuck for a word at times. And when I get very tired the right words. Won't come out  . Makes you mad . Or frustrated  having to say a sentence slow. It's like others are not listening. .

3 hours ago, johnphilip said:

Yes I had one in 2018 affected  my speech . A nurse. At the local doctors. Picked it up saw the GP got sent for tests the next day, i was one of the lucky ones . It came back . But even now I get stuck for a word at times. And when I get very tired the right words. Won't come out  . Makes you mad . Or frustrated  having to say a sentence slow. It's like others are not listening. .

But do you have a lisp and a sudden urge to fly rainbow flags ?

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

But do you have a lisp and a sudden urge to fly rainbow flags ?

I have a goatie 😉😉  fly a drone , but will get wrong of talking about it of Welsh1 😉 plus a rainbow is round and not a half circle that people see,  and I do tend to witter  on . But that's just old age 

Screenshot_20240814_144703_Samsung Internet.jpg