The impact of mass migration 🤔

harrycatcat1

9 hours ago, Gordon R said:

oowee are you seriously suggesting that if we were still in the EU, the channel crossings wouldn't happen?

No. I can't see them changing even with the new tactics. Reading an interesting piece this week about how the French think the problem is of the UK's own making. Caused by our lax employment laws? 

I would rather focus on the big numbers to change things around. 

44 minutes ago, Mungler said:

This.

I had rather hoped that by the time the decade anniversary of Brexit rolled round (not long now) the remoaners would have moved on after seeing with their own eyes that the roof hadn’t fallen in on us and that it wasn’t all milk and honey in their beloved EU - indeed, what that space closely because it’s all change in magical EU land…

This country will be forever tainted and impoverished. ..... Until the EU is reformed and we rejoin a trade block. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, oowee said:

This country will be forever tainted and impoverished. ..... Until the EU is reformed and we rejoin a trade block. 

That’s the spirit 😆

How does everyone else in the world get by without being in the EU.

Besides, it will all fall apart before we have to worry about rejoining a sinking ship.

Trade always wins out - that’s economics. Trading block = great, that’s where it all started. Bin off the centralised control and loss of sovereignty.

It’ll get there once the current arrangements stop suiting the Germans and French .

Edited by Mungler

4 minutes ago, Mungler said:

That’s the spirit 😆

How does everyone else in the world get by without being in the EU.

Besides, it will all fall apart before we have to worry about rejoining a sinking ship.

Trade always wins out - that’s economics. Trading block = great, that’s where it all started. Bin off the centralised control and loss of sovereignty.

It’ll get there once the current arrangements stop suiting the Germans and French .

We could join brics 😁

Just seen this video, the government are apparently paying for 5000 hotel beds daily across the country to be kept open for immigrants in case there’s a spike in arrivals. Possibly costing £500,000 a day.

Sorry don’t know how to post videos but I think it would be taken off as there’s a fair bit of Swearing in it. Maybe have a look for yourselfs. Guessing it’s true?

IMG_4447.jpeg

39 minutes ago, B686 said:

Just seen this video, the government are apparently paying for 5000 hotel beds daily….

Oh no they’re not. 

The government has no money of its own, it only has the money it lifts out of our pockets to spend (aka spaff up a wall).

So, we’re all now paying it for another 5,000….

And people will still wonder why the high earners and high tax payers will pull stumps and relocate elsewhere.

I think you have to be some kind of special person to be a leftie after all who in their right mind would want to gloat over the demise and downfall of their once beautiful country. Who in their right mind would support what is happening to our NHS and the massive decline in everything once held precious to us. Scary times ahead.

From Auntie 

31 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Oh no they’re not. 

The government has no money of its own, it only has the money it lifts out of our pockets to spend (aka spaff up a wall).

So, we’re all now paying it for another 5,000….

And people will still wonder why the high earners and high tax payers will pull stumps and relocate elsewhere.

Yeah my bad should have said WE ARE. Not those *******.

8 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

I think you have to be some kind of special person to be a leftie after all who in their right mind would want to gloat over the demise and downfall of their once beautiful country. Who in their right mind would support what is happening to our NHS and the massive decline in everything once held precious to us. Scary times ahead.

From Auntie 

The Tories could hardly be called leftie.

Lets hope this new lot are better. 

3 hours ago, oowee said:

No. I can't see them changing even with the new tactics.

What new tactics are these then ?
Starmer has just cancelled Rwanda and given amnesty to to 90000 asylum seekers, massive deterrent there :lol:

18 minutes ago, oowee said:

Lets hope this new lot are better. 

Better at what, pushing net migration up to a million+ a year ?

9 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Germany, it is reported, is going to go down the Rwanda route. Making Starmer look like a right plonker in the process.

It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic how badly this government is doing

Would that be another knee jerk reaction? 🤣

33 minutes ago, Stuarta said:

oowee. if you are waiting for this lot to do better you really are a plonker

🤣 Come on you can do better than that. Try a little harder I am sure you have something to contribute? 

Edited by oowee

4 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

and say that starmer and Rayner will ruin this country not fix it

Theyll just spin it up and say it was already ruined.
Theyll say they needed 3 terms to get it sorted.
Theyll say that 14 years of tory rule meant it couldnt be fixed anyway, and its not their fault.
Theyll blame it on Brexit, or covid, or the far right.
Theyll say anything that absolves them of any responsibility, for the mess they leave behind for the next government.
The sad bit is that lots of people will believe them too.

Just now, ShootingEgg said:

I might go out on a limb and maybe upset oowee, and say that starmer and Rayner will ruin this country not fix it. 

I beg they prove me wrong. But I can't see it happening 

You are right but don't forget Milliband. His actions, if followed through to their logical conclusion, will cost us a lot more than Rayner and Starmer could ever hope to squander. Milliband can set in place things that will be still losing money for generations to come.

53 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Theyll just spin it up and say it was already ruined.
Theyll say they needed 3 terms to get it sorted.
Theyll say that 14 years of tory rule meant it couldnt be fixed anyway, and its not their fault.
Theyll blame it on Brexit, or covid, or the far right.
Theyll say anything that absolves them of any responsibility, for the mess they leave behind for the next government.
The sad bit is that lots of people will believe them too.

what did they blame their last party in charge fiasco on🤔

every time they get in power they always **** it up as they have no idea about fiscal planning,a bit like like a bird with the household budget let loose in a shoe shop👍

2 hours ago, oowee said:

Would that be another knee jerk reaction? 🤣

knee jerk reaction to what🤔

when the biggest economy (and it's left wing government) in Europe is going to follow a Tory idea there's got to be something in it.

6 hours ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

when the biggest economy (and it's left wing government) in Europe is going to follow a Tory idea there must be something in it

But I absolutey bet the ECHR doesn't tell THEM it's illegal like they told the British Government