12b empty carts

russ91

Reload them.

Making matchstick/firestick holders (Two carts one over the other).

Bit of cotton wool in each end and then fill with Airgun pellets for use out in the field, saves on time, noise and weight with a tin of pellets

Heating the brass ends until they pull free from the plastic, deprime them and then put two brass caps together to make widgeon whistles.

Placing ontop of Garden canes to ensure you don't get stabbed whilst digging/weeding the garden.

Threading them on to wire coat hanger to make airgun spinner target.

Painting or taping them dayglo colours to use as distance markers whilst airgunning in hide or pigeon shooting with shotgun.

Glued together to make Pencil Holders.

Strung together and placed in trees near release pen or over veggie plot to scare off BoP or birds in general.

Just a few to get you going.

SS ???

Reload them.

Making matchstick/firestick holders (Two carts one over the other).

Bit of cotton wool in each end and then fill with Airgun pellets for use out in the field, saves on time, noise and weight with a tin of pellets

Heating the brass ends until they pull free from the plastic, deprime them and then put two brass caps together to make widgeon whistles.

Placing ontop of Garden canes to ensure you don't get stabbed whilst digging/weeding the garden.

Threading them on to wire coat hanger to make airgun spinner target.

Painting or taping them dayglo colours to use as distance markers whilst airgunning in hide or pigeon shooting with shotgun.

Glued together to make Pencil Holders.

Strung together and placed in trees near release pen or over veggie plot to scare off BoP or birds in general.

Just a few to get you going.

SS ???

thanks for that

String them togther to make a nice necklace :rolleyes: ....... ideal birthday or anniversary present for the wife :drinks:

hahahahaha some how i recon r lass would not be happy lol

It would be funny to see her face though.. I have never relly thought about re-cycling them or using them for anything useful. I just bin mine. If I had the know how on recharging them them I may give that a go but imagine that takes a fair bit of time which I dont have very often.

• 2 weeks later...

My worry is that i recognise them!

Around the same time i put pretty much the same quantity of the same coloured carts in the bin!

The Red Ones Are Eley HB Pigeons,

The Blue Ones Are RC1,

The Green Ones Are Caledonian XL's,

The Yellow Ones Are RC20,

And The Silver One Is An RC Prestige!

QS

Edited by Quickshot

• 3 weeks later...
We get great pleasure from placing rare used shotgun cartridges in the bins provided at shooting grounds and then watching our cartridge collecting and reloading friends fish them out like dirty tramps looking for a half drunk can of lager on a Sunday morning.

Did it ever occur to you that your sense of humour may be a little....shall we say, perverse?

:good::drinks: (Let me know next time that you do it, it sounds a riot!) :good:

Right then. Next time the industial sized wheelie bin is full at the club I'll take it to be emptied at the local police HQ. That should be a laugh :good:

:drinks: If I lived near Peterborough, I would do it too. What next, empty matchboxes, used matches, used fireworks ? We'll have to start collecting spent 22 cases to hand in as well, imagine the fun we can have searching the undergrowth for them.

That reminds me, I have a couple of old firelighters in the shed, I'd better get those down to the nick. :good::lol: