Congratulations to Me

webber

I've just realised that I have now been a PW member for 5 YEARS, which when some members time is measured in hours must be something of an achievement.

I can recall many a debate, and some brilliant members, some of them sadly no longer with us due to tragedy, and some through choice.

May I take this opportunity firstly to thank Teal, for having the idea for what has become such a brilliant site. May I also thank Cranfield, whom I know assisted Teal when he was in need of a mentor in the early days.

I know that I have crossed swords with many over the years, but always in defense of what I believe to be right and in the best interests of shooting and the forum. I hope that I have been of assistance to many a shooter over the years, and I know that I have benefited in many ways from the advise, help and assistance gained via PW.

I am proud to be able to say that some of the people whom I first met on PW are now true friends, whose company I am able to enjoy both in the field and via the forum.

I trust that with the continued support of sponsors and valued members that Pigeon Watch will continue to grow, inspire, educate and entertain for at least another 5 years.

Cheers!

webber

webber, your resilience in sticking it out is laudible and you are a credit to your parents. :good:

Stick around for another 20 years, as I understand that Teal awards a gold pigeon decoy for 25 years "service". :lol:

"I am proud to be able to say that some of the people whom I first met on PW are now true friends, whose company I am able to enjoy both in the field and via the forum."

This is the real reason for Pigeon watch. :lol:

Webber id like to congratulate you for not only 5 years service, bu the posts you make. They have generally been un-biased, and of a high standard. Always worth a read no matter how many words. :lol: There are forums where I simply cant be bothered to read long posts by certain members as its all trash.. probably like my long posts here :good:

Keep at it! :lol:

Well said, now look forward to the next 5 years.... who,s got a crystal ball, perhaps we are better off not knowing and enjoying what liberties we have today as shooters?

I too have enjoyed my time on here and have met some of the members, all of whom would be welcome anytime to visit whenever in my area.

Keep up the good work lads.

:good: D2D

Maybe Axe can design bronze, silver and gold PW badges as awards for long suffering members :good:

Don`t think it`s a good idea, as it could be classed as a duty of care to these people and Teal may have to provide a pension plan, sick pay, alcohol(well some posts require it !)........

:lol: