BBC Springwatch

webber

Springwatch Oddie sent to Coventry?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be watching

• I will watch springwatch
    • I will not watch Springwatch on principle
    • I watched it once, but never again

The BBC have started to push Springwatch which starts soon, presented bt hipocrite Oddie assisted by Kate Humble.

Oddie is well known for his anti shooting, anti gamekeeper views, yet he is happy to use facilities which are keepered to present his show.

They have moved location to a wildlife reserve near Fakenham in Norfolk.

I for one vote with my button and change channel when ever Oddie appears. Its a pity, as I think that the consept of Springwatch is brilliant, just presented by the wrong chap.

Will you be voting with your button, and veto Oddie? Please vote.

webber

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate Od(ious)die, but KH seems to be "a sort" :o

i hear that brother ???

i love watching her in the science prog she does. did you ever see the film she did years ago? she got them bad boys out as well :good:

I won't be watching it, but I must confess that it hasn't got much to do with principles ???

I find Oddie an irritation. He has the sense of humour of a 12 year old schoolboy :good:

To be honest, even when I was a schoolboy myself, I found the Goodies to be childish ****, so I certainly can't stomach that kind of giggling tripe now.

He's the wrong person entirely to be presenting a sensible subject.

i met the guy once at my localish cider house and he is a complete W##'er, all he did all night was talk about himself and his opinions and he would not listen to any of our opinions, eventually the table he was sat on only contained himself and one of the tv crew he was with. i never watch it and never will as long as that self opinionated t##ser fronts it, shame really as i could watch Kate all day long.

he used to be good years ago when i was a kid doing nature shows tho. to much fame has got to his head. but dont get me rong he should not use keepering and thing like that when he is a anti. thay was on bbc new this mornig before i went to work.

Edited by ferretman

I don't like him, but then I don't like loads of people on telly, I woudn't let that stop from seeing something I want to watch.

So I will watch it if it there is something good on and it doesn't clash with Glamour Girls.

The more time I spend on forums, the more I realise I am far too tollerant and no where near as angry about matters I would consider to be trivial as I should be.

I wonder if I need some sort of help? :good:

I don't like him, but then I don't like loads of people on telly, I woudn't let that stop from seeing something I want to watch.

So I will watch it if it there is something good on and it doesn't clash with Glamour Girls.

The more time I spend on forums, the more I realise I am far too tollerant and no where near as angry about matters I would consider to be trivial as I should be.

I wonder if I need some sort of help? :o

:good:???

If I am there at the time its on the probably will watch it, better that most **** on TV but thats not saying much.

Will walk out of the room for all soaps so if I get a chance to change channel then Ok, if not no great loss

i watch springwatch and end up throwing the telly out of the window because Rayeed/ akhmed / Tim /bill/ another inappropriate name for a wild animal the mangey urban fox thats been dumped in the countryside has been caught in a snare. and oh how can someone be so cruel as to snare a fox thats in pain and dieing a slow death and has been put out of its misery by snaring it :good:

RANT OVER

i also agree with Zapp ???

Edited by EdwardtheloneShooter

No chance. Odd Billie is a right bearded ******. Never once has he ever mentioned in any of his money making programmes that a lot of what he earns his crust bleating on about is thanks to being given access to MANAGED land. Part of that management is due to game shooting, some of it is stalking and most of it is subect to vermin control (all of which he abhors). He's a hypocrite of the first order. A bit like Sean Connery supporting the handgun ban after making millions carrying a Walther PPK as Bond.

Soapbox returned to garage.

Edited by DaveK

Hmmmmm Humble Pie :good::good::lol::D:D:lol:

Pushkin :o

You beat me to it, damn you :good: !

Robert

PS Save a slice for me :lol:??? .

Oh, as for Bill Oddie - nasty little squit.

Is that as good as hair pie?

Maybe a tad fluffier. Just let me hold that thought for a few minutes :lol: :lol: