My Heart is Broken

richie1606

Although i have not posted on here in a while some of you know my wife has been battling cancer . Unfortunately she lost her brave battle this morning and passed away aged 38 years. :blush::P . I cannot put into words how much I will miss her or how much pain I am in , but I have to be brave and carry on for the sake of our young children. I would also like to publicly thank Melb3 who has been an absolute rock for me these last few months.

RIP HELEN I WILL AWAYS LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deepest sympathies mate, i have an idea what you are going thru my brothers wife passed in august aged 42 after a year and a half battle leaving two young girls.

time is a great healer and things do get better as i have found with my brother.

my thoughts are with you.

Although i have not posted on here in a while some of you know my wife has been battling cancer . Unfortunately she lost her brave battle this morning and passed away aged 38 years. :blush::P . I cannot put into words how much I will miss her or how much pain I am in , but I have to be brave and carry on for the sake of our young children. I would also like to publicly thank Melb3 who has been an absolute rock for me these last few months.

RIP HELEN I WILL AWAYS LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY

Very sorry to hear of your loss...my heart goes out to you and your family.

Kindest regards

Rod

Richie, sorry to read such a sad entry and God Bless you and may Helen RIP. If I lost my wife, soul mate, partner, best friend and lover, I would also be devasated.

The only advice I can try to offer you is, cry until you have no more tears to shed, it will help, remember the great times you had and be strong for the children, Helen's family and friends, as they will feel as sad as yourself.

I know it will be hard but keep your chin up fella.

A sad situation like this really puts life into perspective.

Edited by SA1Gunner

I'm so sorry to hear this richie. I don't really know what to say, and can't even begin to imagine how much you are hurting. You have to be strong for the kids, but there's no shame in crying either mate. The best way to deal with these things is to let your feelings out. Don't hold back.

My old boss lost his wife to cancer at around the same age, and they had three young children too. The only positive thing I can say is that although it hurt them a lot at the time and still hurts to think about now, they have moved on and are happy. Time is a great healer.

In the short term all you can do is keep going for the kids, you have to.