Show me a picture of your hide

seisobs

Nothing wrong with it long as it covers u from sight and in the correct position, add some natural foliage or some of the long grasses in bunches, clip or thread it through the net, and around the poles helps break up the square look of a hide, or if your not happy with it there build it backing into bushes.

• 1 month later...

Great thread - really useful to see so many hides.

I always find the flask of coffee very useful in those quiet moments. When I have the cup on one knee and the open flask in one hand the pigeons come in like a dream. I have yet to discover whether some long-legged lady in black lacy boots would have the same effect though. Please confirm.

A static version !! - Yeh I know it looks like a bus stop in Borneo - well it was until the farmer had to take it down to get his beet machine into the field - we are about to rebuild it 20 yards down the field and upgrade it with a rear door

Hide_2.jpg

Heres a little number for when I'm sat in a ditch in a little 22 acre which backs onto a copse

Hide_5.jpg