How did we get on today? 2009 edition.

I shot with ME and my mate Nigel at the shoot in Ipswich. We also met up with Tractorboy and the Admiral.

I shot a disapointing 26/30 so I did another round and shot a 27/30. I then shot a third round and shot a 29/30. First round I missed 4 on the first stand and straighted the rest. Second round I straighted the first two and missed 3 on the last. Third round I missed one on the last.

I definetly need to sort out my concentration on the bread and butter stuff.

Still the shoot of was a sudden death first one to miss loses affair and I only fired one cartridge after shootiing first, the other guy missed his first and only bird.

Christmas dinner is now in the freezer :blush:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shot with ME and my mate Nigel at the shoot in Ipswich. We also met up with Tractorboy and the Admiral.

I shot a disapointing 26/30 so I did another round and shot a 27/30. I then shot a third round and shot a 29/30. First round I missed 4 on the first stand and straighted the rest. Second round I straighted the first two and missed 3 on the last. Third round I missed one on the last.

I definetly need to sort out my concentration on the bread and butter stuff.

Still the shoot of was a sudden death first one to miss loses affair and I only fired one cartridge after shootiing first, the other guy missed his first and only bird.

Christmas dinner is now in the freezer :good:

Did you win a packet of mince pies? :wacko:

Well shot Martin. Are you inviting me round for Christmas dinner? ???

Shugborough With Chard, Magman and Mini Maglad.

Exellent shooting from Minimag and Chard is back on track and crawling back up the score board again ???

Magman needs a bayonet for the next registered :wacko: :ermm:

I missed all the long range stuff I,m normally good at, but who cares really :blink: who reads this mindless badley spelt drivel anyway :good:

Minimag was yet again man of the match, The boy is getting good and thats the ****

Did you win a packet of mince pies? ???

Well shot Martin. Are you inviting me round for Christmas dinner? :good:

Chard,

You are very welcome to come for xmas dinner. The turkey is in the freezer and there is a duck and pheasant hanging in the garage waiting to be plucked.

KINGSLEY MOOR

Anni 84. Messed a few stands up for a good round :good:

Nickyt 83 .Good shooting from Mr T . Steady eddie.

Chard 78. galavanting caught up with him half way through but he got off to a flyer, he was on fire (Zoned out ) :good:

Met Berettaman Ron who was on for doing well when i had a sneaky peek at his card ( Thanks for the choke Ron if your watching ).

Very good scores on the doors up there guys, well done. :good:???:yes:

Southdown registered again for me today. Another tough layout. 67/100. I was happy going into the last 5 pair stand on 75/100 only to drop 8 of the 10 birds. Gutted.

Still, it looks like I won class B there. Shame I was a birds only ***** today :good: High gun overall was 89/100, even Dave Peckham said it was a little tougher than usual as normally a 94 wins it.

:yes: Shot me socks off today.....................87 ex 96 at jj's to win b class got a nice hamper and bottle of fizzy stuff!!!!

Dangerous Dave is one to watch for the future shot a 76 on his 4th attempt!! Top hole!!!

Bagsey did a respectable 80 and fatcat did a 65! ???

Wow, nicely done Baz and Bagsy !! :good::good:???

KINGSLEY MOOR

Anni 84. Messed a few stands up for a good round :good:

Nickyt 83 .Good shooting from Mr T . Steady eddie.

Chard 78. galavanting caught up with him half way through but he got off to a flyer, he was on fire (Zoned out ) :good:

Met Berettaman Ron who was on for doing well when i had a sneaky peek at his card ( Thanks for the choke Ron if your watching ).

Well shot chaps i ended up with 38 ???

Catch ya next time :yes: