Pictures of our companions.

ollie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Heya - some nice looking dogs on here - nice to see a few sighthounds too :good:

Here's Mojo a few weeks ago:

IMG_4708.JPG

IMG_4677.JPG

And with his mum on the same outing - she is chasing her in the other two pics :lol:

IMG_4698.JPG

He's only 6 months, bought as a pet - but I am thinking of taking up organic pest control with him in the autumn :lol:

Big Thug he does look a lil' heavy on the image but thats pups for you, i prefer them with weight on them, you soon tone them up... i have a pup here who looks like a whippet and it winds me up no end :lol:...prefer heavy than skinny in a pup

No worries mate. I see alot of very skinny springers is all. Your always seeing there Ribs n that :lol: Puppy fat will soon come off when working starts :yes: The whippet in the post above looks a bit light to me ? :lol: Although Ive never had one lol. Are they supposed to be that thin ?

No-one take offence lol, :good: Im just wondering :lol: Gota learn somehow :lol:

No worries mate. I see alot of very skinny springers is all. Your always seeing there Ribs n that :lol: Puppy fat will soon come off when working starts :lol: The whippet in the post above looks a bit light to me ? :lol: Although Ive never had one lol. Are they supposed to be that thin ?

No-one take offence lol, :good: Im just wondering :yes: Gota learn somehow :lol:

You will always see every bone and muscle on a whippet that is running. When standing still - whippets ribs shouldn't really be that visible. If I can get him to freestand and take a pic - I'll show you what I mean.

Lots of whippet pics here

• 3 weeks later...

My two hounds at Bamburgh beach this January. Both retired/rescues from Tia at Sowerby Bridge.

Keen as mustard chasing mr wabbit but as the Elvis song goes "you ain't nothing but a hound dog, you never caught a rabbit.... etc". It doesn't stop them trying though, same applies to squirrels, pheasants, foxes, in fact anything that runs quickly in the opposite direction.

Sleep 22 hours a day, hate the cold and as the saying goes 45mph couch potatoes. Wouldn't swap them though.

post-22577-1271854462.jpg

post-22577-1271854485.jpg

My two beasties. Murphy is a 2 year old Labradoodle and Shadow is a 5 year old GSD.

Neither of them are bothered by my shotguns and I can take them out no problem, but as soon as I get my Air rifle or Rimmies out, that's them gone, hiding in the kitchen and don't want to play.

http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff215/bigmick11/Dogs/

post-22752-1272295718.jpg