What's your phobia?

Cosd

What's your phobia? What makes you nervous? What makes you scream? What do you dread?

Come on guys, own up, what makes you scream like a girl....?

I'll start it off, I am absolutely terrified of mice. Yes I know you will luagh, but I ain't scared to admit it. I don't mind critters, snakes or bugs, I love all wildlife but see a mouse and I lose my mind. I don't know what it is about them, but they make my skin crawl.

This is true, I have two cats that bring them in from the field at the end of our garden. I have had situations where they bring them in alive and I am standing on the couch calling my little girls (11 and 12 years old) over to come and get rid of it. They find this incredibly funny :good:

Edited by Cosd

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Salad (unless deep fried in batter).

Had a mate who was well over 6 foot and 17 stone, hard as nails, worked down the sewers and laughed in the face of the rats as big as cats down there, who jumped up on a bench in the pub and let out a big girly scream after a widdly spider ran across the floor in front of him - That were funny!!

Birds which is not good when you are a beater. :lol: (am ok if they are dead)

Moths i have been know to have called up the male neighbour at midnight.

And ask him if he would mind coming upstairs with me as i had the moth in my bedroom(god knows what his wife thought) :lol: .

Sweepy phobia is me let lose with his bank card. :good:

And i think Little Sweepys must be soap and water .As he always seems to avoid them when he enters the bathroom. :hmm:

My other son has the fear of getting out of bed. :good:

xxxxSuzy

bit dodgy on fixed heights (tall buildings, ladders etc.), though strangely unaffected if i'm flying, parachuting, being winched up in a chopper.

but my big nasty is off milk, i used to be so bad, that if i even thought of it i'd start retching.

Edited by nickbeardo

Snakes......................yuk! :good:

I'm fine with mice, rats (Salop Sniper isn't he he big girl!) and anything else, although cockroaches did turn my stomach on holiday!

But snakes, I literally almost pass out, I'm terrified!

I can get a little spider out of the house safely, but a Tarrantula would scare the **** out of me!! :good:

"bit dodgy on fixed heights (tall buildings, ladders etc.), though strangely unaffected if i'm flying, parachuting, being winched up in a chopper.

but my big nasty is off milk, i used to be so bad, that if i even thought of it i'd start retching."

Same here, I love rolercoasters and don't mind flying but standing on tall buildings or on tall cliffs paralyses me and gives me vertigo.

hate spiders, theyre the spawn of evil - ever wonder why they have 8 legs?! YOU CAN SHOOT 4 OFF AND THEY CAN STILL RUN AT YOU!!!! :good::hmm::lol:

terrified of heights, same as a few have mentioned here, like being up rickety ladders, etc - flying doesnt bother me at all though (learnt to fly when i was 15), unless its ryan air, thenthe old joke really rings true - fly ryan air, on a wing and a prayer! :good: