JADE GOODY has died

Topgunners

Just heard the sad news that Jade has passed away. What a spirited fight she put up.

Just hope Tweedy does the right thing for her kids

Dave K

Luckily Tweedy will have little to do with the kids. I would expect them to be living with their father, Jeff Brazier.

I would think Tweedy and Max Clifford will take their cut of the money and run. Heartwarming story all round!!

i personally couldn't stand the girl, but it really is sad that 2 young boys are left motherless on mothers day. All the money in the world will not replace the love that only a mother can give them, it has actually brought a tear to my eye, my heart goes out to them this morning.

Nobody deserves to die that way but that retchid disese has no scruples...BUT the way she was using the press to cash in on it made my blood boil ....and now in a few days i can start buying my normal tabloid paper knowing that i will not be looking at pictures of a young mother living out what should have been a very private time with her family ...not one who will sell the pics and storys to the highest bidder

Nobody deserves to die that way but that retchid disese has no scruples...BUT the way she was using the press to cash in on it made my blood boil ....and now in a few days i can start buying my normal tabloid paper knowing that i will not be looking at pictures of a young mother living out what should have been a very private time with her family ...not one who will sell the pics and storys to the highest bidder

I do agree, however she was doing it for her kids to ensure they were financially secure when she had gone, that is something i think any parent would want for their children, if they knew they were going to die.

The whole thing is a very sad story, I really feel for her kids today.

RIP

Mark

Just think on this day there will be a fair few others who will have passed away quietly yet with equal human tragedy, the vast majority farr more deserving of our thoughts than this one particularly ignorant and unnplesant woman.

Her kids cant help their mother so my thoughts are with them.

Edited by paulf

Just think on this day there will be a fair few others who will have passed away quietly yet with equal human tragedy, the vast majority farr more deserving of our thoughts than this one particularly ignorant and unnplesant woman.

:good:

JUST A THOUGHT

A friend of mine opened his wife's underwear drawer and picked up a silk paper wrapped package:

'This, - he said - isn't any ordinary package.'

He unwrapped the box and stared at both the silk paper and the box.

'She got this the first time we went to New York , 8 or 9 years ago. She has never put it on , was saving it for a special occasion.

Well, I guess this is it.

He got near the bed and placed the gift box next to the other clothing he was taking to the funeral house, his wife had just died.

He turned to me and said:

'Never save something for a special occasion.

Every day in your life is a special occasion'.

I still think those words changed my life.

Now I read more and clean less.

I sit on the porch without worrying about anything.

I spend more time with my family, and less at work.

I understood that life should be a source of experience to be lived up to, not survived through.

I no longer keep anything.

I use crystal glasses every day...

I'll wear new clothes to go to the supermarket, if I feel like it.

I don't save my special perfume for special occasions, I use it whenever I want to.

The words 'Someday...' and ' One Day...' are fading away from my dictionary.

If it's worth seeing, listening or doing, I want to see, listen or do it now...

I don't know what my friend's wife would have done if she knew she wouldn't be there the next morning, this nobody can tell.

I think she might have called her relatives and closest friends.

She might call old friends to make peace over past quarrels.

I'd like to think she would go out for Chinese, her favourite food.

It's these small things that I would regret not doing, if I knew my time had come.

Each day, each hour, each minute, is special.

Live for today, for tomorrow is promised to no-one.

If you got this, it's because someone cares for you and because, probably, there's someone you care about.

If you're too busy to send this out to other people and you say to yourself that you will send it 'One of these days' , remember that 'One day' is far away... or might never come..

No matter if you're superstitious or not, spend some time reading it.

It holds useful messages for the soul.

RIP

Edited by shootfirst

From the moment the girl was born she was giving the raw deal.

So i dont begrudge her the five minutes of fame.

Speaking as the mum these last few months i would have done the same.

What had she got to gain from it all nothing but only the knowledge that her two boys were look after.

And for that she has my respect.

Its a very sad day for those little boys. And i do hope now that they are left alone.

No one now has the right to tar their memory of the mum who they both loved so dearly.

Just think of the torment she must of gone though knowing what she was leaving behind.

RIP

xxxSuzy

Sleep well Jade. :good:

Until you've lost someone to cancer or suffered it yourself-you wont have any sort of idea what they and their family go through.So what if she cashed in on her illness-it was for her boys afterall and she wasnt ever going to benefit from it was she? Cant understand why people here still insist on kicking someone when they're already down.

No matter what some people think of her, if she had made other ladies aware of the importance of getting cancer checks that she has done something really postive. Not forgetting that cancer also affects guys with prostrate cancer as well.

So if it has made anyone male or female think of going for a cancer check she has helped make awareness and raise the profile of such a terrible disease.

Spare a thought for the two sons she has left behind, yes money does buy some things but it does not buy love or happiness. I lost my own mum when I was 23 and a brother to cancer when I was 13 - he was 20! and there is not a day goes by without I think of them.

Just remember mothers day is a day of happiness for lots but for others who have lost their mothers it is a sad day as well.

Sad news.

I also find some of the comments on here shocking - the same people who complain about the state of society cheering when someone they don't even know is losing their fight against cancer and then dies.

Spite and hatred is what is wrong with society.

Nothing she did, and she do not do much to hurt anyone, meant she deserved to pay with her life.

Hatred is a terrible thing to carry around inside you. It demeans you, it consumes you, and it keeps you permanently living in a dark and lonely place. Ultimately, the more you hate, the more unhappy you are.