Rescued By A Mod

lurcherboy

Tonight I arranged to meet Cranfield who had kindly agreed to donate 50 odd woodies to me for my freezer as I havent had a chance to get out and shoot my own.

We arranged to meet halfway between where we both live at 6-30pm and while I was on my way there I ran out of petrol.

I had to walk just under two miles to make the rendevous and being fit as a 18 y/o hoodie I was close to the end of my life when I spotted him in the distance

Fortunetly it was at a petrol station and I can honestly say that I have never been so happy to see someone as I was right then.

He drove me back to my motor after I had bought yet another petrol can to add to my collection (which makes 7 now) so thank you Cranfield for the woodies and helping me out because I'm sure the walk back would have been the death of me :lol:

LB

I'd have left you there! I never offer a lift to silly people who run out of petrol as they need to learn somehow. I thought you were quite mechanically minded? Surely you know it wont work without petrol? Even my mrs knows that :lol:

I hope you bought the man a beer? :good:

LB those old Kent / Suffolk habits die hard don't they?

You just wanted an excuse to walk down a secluded country lane and an opportunity to do some hitch hiking in the hope of being picked up a burly trucker.

Disgusting, that's what it is. I will be writing to my MP for the immediate closure of the tunnel / bridge.

I'd have left you there! I never offer a lift to silly people who run out of petrol as they need to learn somehow. I thought you were quite mechanically minded? Surely you know it wont work without petrol? Even my mrs knows that :lol:

I hope you bought the man a beer? ;)

come on doesn't he own one of Land rovers finest in which case I'm sure the fuel gauge is probably not working as what self respecting man runs out of petrol :good:

Ah Little Brother, I would have felt sorry for you..............................but I know you had lunch at The Gate without me this week :angry:

So :angry: to Cranfield for rescueing him and helping him to return to his village......they really do miss him when he escapes :good: .........and to you Little Brother all Ive got is find a good mechanic for the gas gage ;)

NTTF

Oh and Trix just about peed herself when I told her :lol: