Whats everyone shooting at the moment?

Reading some of the other posts has led me to believe that the best pigeon shooting is to come in July so I am taking a break from the pigeon shooting at the moment. What are you shooting at the moment? I'm shooting rabbits mostly with the air rifle and clays with the shotgun.

A bit barren my end for pigeons so I went out yesterday and sat in a field under a flight line and shot 17 blackies,5 pigeons and 2 rabbits. Welcome change from driving round for hours looking.

One of the other Topgunners shot 91 pigeons over PEAS on monday.

Lucky sod.

I had a great day on saturday me and my uncle shot 205 pigeons and two crows over peas, but apart from that one of the farms i shoot on has just exploded with rabbits so i have been mostly up there thinning out there numbers, i think i may give it a rest for a while and get back on them come harvest time them shoot most then because the crops are getting a bit high

Had a very poor year so far, been on the verge of jacking it in .Have spent more time getting geared up with jigs and tooling for stickmaking . I'm off to Greece tomorrow , maybe things will pick up when i get back , lets hope so . Eight farms i go on it's been unbeleivable ! Regards bb

Rabbits and ferals got 9 rabbits on wed afternoon with .22 rimmy then went with my mate to one of our farms at 11.00pm got 16 ferals in one barn with new .22 webley sceptre airgun quite impressed with it.

Spoke to farmer next day one happy chappie so pleased with the both of us has passed our phone numbers on to his son who has same problem and lots a rabbits. :lol::D :( :lol::lol: :yp: :o

Mike

Edited by hawkeye

rabbits at night and thats about it.doing clays most weekends as it does me good to realise i cant hit them either.took my 16 bore sbs last week and shot my best round of the year,took it out night shooting and couldnt hit a barn door.seem to find shooting rabbits easier with a single sight plane as opposed to a sbs.