Telly's biggest **** head

Toombsy

My vote goes for CJ from Eggheads.

He really is an arrogant, self-opinionated, know-it-all tosspot :good:

You love him.

But seriously, he knows he is the other Eggheads' bitch. He's always up first as the soft easy kill - there's a poorly tanned CJ skin above the fireplace of many a daft Contender. I pity him.

Top of my list - dunno the fella's name but he's one of the BBC Eastern Regional presenter - perma tan, big quiff of blond hair and loves himself. Absolute ******

Edited by Mungler

Top of my list - dunno the fella's name but he's one of the BBC Eastern Regional presenter - perma tan, big quiff of blond hair and loves himself. Absolute ******

Stewart White?

Met him once........................arrogant ****!!

Radio 1 DJ and occasional TV presenter Jo Whiley really pee's me off. Whiney old bag!!

Ben Fogel, that complete and utter 'male chicken' who was in castaway and now does some zoo programme. Just the way he talks in that pompous, poofy way makes me want to set alight to him and put him out with a cricket bat! (in a friendly manner of course) :good:

Tim Westwood - what a complete and utter twit - i feel embarassed for the moron watching him talking like a yardie ; which is fine if you are from Jamaica - but when you are white, educated at a private school, and you father is a bishop - its pathetic - what a phallus head.

There isn't an old boy of that school who would spare Tim Westwood the bullet. Thankfully the general calibre of the school's old boys like Horatio Nelson and yours truly compensate for Weswood's notoriety and outrageous Walting.

Whilst I would gladly despatch Westwood, he doesn't get my vote - that's reserved for the entire production, research and presentation team on BBC's 'Countryfile', all of whom need to be cremated involuntarily in a giant oven fuelled by tofu-stained copies of the Guardian.