Kicked off a Facebook group.

daz2202

Just been kicked off a working cocker group on Facebook. All for giving my opinion about training a young pup.

All because my idea is not to give a treat for everything they do. I was classed as wrong.

I must admit I couldnt resist a dig at the page admin person and asked if she enjoyed the power and if it was the only thing in her life she had control with.

Pleased admin here are not so pathetic.

Guest rimotu66

Everyone has there own idea about how to train dogs.

Just glad I am not part of the facebook infatuation, guys at work seem to be on it every chance they get. Must be an age thing but I just do not get the need to tell everyone everything you do ???

Everyone has there own idea about how to train dogs.

Just glad I am not part of the facebook infatuation, guys at work seem to be on it every chance they get. Must be an age thing but I just do not get the need to tell everyone everything you do ???

I,m with you on that one, my misses is never of it, sad people posting pics of plates of food at so and so restaurants etc. As you say, why tell everyone what you do.

I agree. I'm not a face ache fan. However I 'was' a member of this working cocker group. There were some great pictures and some interesting reads with how people were getting on with their dogs.

This woman even sent me a message saying that as she was admin it gave her the right to speak as she wished.

I replied with that she was probably admin on a Facebook page as it was the only thing in her life with any importance. (By this point I had been removed )

Not rattled at all. Kinda proud. The reason I was removed was that I had a valid point and the admin didn't agree. They have a rule that if they disagree then it must be removed. Unfortunately the admin struggled to put over a fair argument without saying. 'I am admin and it's my rules' it was like a kid taking their ball home because they didn't get a free kick.

I felt no requirement to go to the basement of the house at all and kick any doors whatsoever throughout the whole process.

What is the problem with treats when young pups then withdrawn once they know what there doing ?

I always have a treat somewhere and when there flagging or need to focus when it gets busy it works.

As far as Facebook goes I struggle perhaps admin needed a treat of some sort.

I know they should be working for you not the treat!

John.

Ah....... face book :hmm:

what is this need to broadcast yourself and every little detail about you? .........seems a bit needy to me :whistling:

I am the most impressed, when people you have know for a long time tell you something about themselves that is impressive, yet unknown as they held it back until it was relative to the situation :good:

Ah yes....... modesty, [not something I'm great at!]

I do look at face book as you sometimes only get to know about things via this vain site :|

But do I really need to see pictures of food [cakes] that are not for me?.........nope