QUAD BIKE RAM RAID

steve_b_wales

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of sanctimonious holyier than thou goody two shoes spouting.

"Let he without sin cast the first stone"

Keyboard Warriors

I lost my job a year and a half ago, due to some American slimey little twit's fiance wanting to tour Europe (the full story is much, much longer by not for here).

I held off claiming Unemployment benefit for 6 months, living on my savings and the hope that I would find another job soon. Eventually I had to claim. I received less in 6 months of claiming than I paid in 2 weeks while working, then I was shut off. I then received nothing.

I have gone for another 6 months of receiving nothing. Thankfully my wife has a job, but doesn't bring in much.

We live with her mother rent free as we can't afford our own place.

I have just managed to get a job stacking shelves during the night.

The money I make just covers the costs of putting our lad in nursery (just having me for company isn't doing his 'growth' any good).

Our post box is full of threats of legal action from debt collectors every day.

My phone is called by them several times a day, every day.

I HAVE NEVER GONE OUT AND STOLEN A BLOODY THING!

Can I cast the first stone?

Edit:

Guess what I gave my wife for our fifth wedding anniversary today?

A kiss.

Nothing else.

Oh and I'm back at work tonight too.

Just call me Sactimonious. :)

Edited by Alpha Mule

I lost my job a year and a half ago, due to some American slimey little twit's fiance wanting to tour Europe (the full story is much, much longer by not for here).

I held off claiming Unemployment benefit for 6 months, living on my savings and the hope that I would find another job soon. Eventually I had to claim. I received less in 6 months of claiming than I paid in 2 weeks while working, then I was shut off. I then received nothing.

I have gone for another 6 months of receiving nothing. Thankfully my wife has a job, but doesn't bring in much.

We live with her mother rent free as we can't afford our own place.

I have just managed to get a job stacking shelves during the night.

The money I make just covers the costs of putting our lad in nursery (just having me for company isn't doing his 'growth' any good).

Our post box is full of threats of legal action from debt collectors every day.

My phone is called by them several times a day, every day.

I HAVE NEVER GONE OUT AND STOLEN A BLOODY THING!

Can I cast the first stone?

Edit:

Guess what I gave my wife for our fifth wedding anniversary today?

A kiss.

Nothing else.

Oh and I'm back at work tonight too.

Just call me Sactimonious. :)

They are not fit to lick your boots, and even if things are bad at the moment ,if you are a decent human being things will come good for you in the end. from Auntie.

A stupid waste of life thats for sure, but just say there wasnt 400 tons of steaming metal in their way, further down the line there could of been railway workers on the line who could of been killed by the said quads :)

So in my opinion it could of been worse!!!

Edited by longshanks

MPT1, are you a thief ? Do you condone robbery, theft ? Far as I am concerned every "bit of a tearaway" "bit naughty but ok" chav who gets there early deserves it. Not sure about the prospect of the family of these idiots finding every negative poster on the www and dealing with them, given their chosen mode of transport I fully expect to hear of a canoe full of inbreeds bent on revenge being killed on the M3 or a bus sinking on the basingstoke canal :)

MPT1, are you a thief ? Do you condone robbery, theft ? Far as I am concerned every "bit of a tearaway" "bit naughty but ok" chav who gets there early deserves it. Not sure about the prospect of the family of these idiots finding every negative poster on the www and dealing with them, given their chosen mode of transport I fully expect to hear of a canoe full of inbreeds bent on revenge being killed on the M3 or a bus sinking on the basingstoke canal :)

canoe full of inbreds brilliant this post has brightened up my day :rolleyes:

Alpha Mule, if I still had my own business I'd find you a job tomorrow, unfortunately it went tits-up a few years ago and I'm once more a wage slave. I, too, was made redundant and spent a year getting no help from the country, I know how it feels. Regardless I take my hat off to you, good luck!

or a bus sinking on the basingstoke canal :)

It's not deep enough. :rolleyes: [/pedant] :rolleyes:

Seriously, anyone on a railway line and not in a train is only asking for trouble.

just a thought, if you were offered a Berghaus jacket or similar for half price or less who would say no........................just think about it................... :rolleyes: I do not condone what they did but without a market they would not have done it........

If anyone is offered an as-new 3.5KVA electric start(withiut a key) generator or a 2" petrol engined water pump(still in box), it might be mine, after some similar slime-balls stole them from a locked shipping container on the farm about 6 weeks ago.

Alpha

Things in life change, let me ask you would you prefer to be rich with no loving family. No of course not you have the most important things. Keep your chin up good luck and of course you may throw stones.

Digger

No I'm not a thief, what gives you the right to even question me?

I've been very poor in my life and struggled back up. Now I suspect you'd like to be a few bob behind me. You are not even to pick up a grain of sand let alone throw a stone.

Mathematical problems.

Train leaving Cardiff, travelling West at 60 mph carrying 600 passengers vs quad travelling West at 60 mph carrying 2 passengers and hooky gear.

Who wins......

Society!!

There is a 'problem' with your mathematical problem.

If 2 vehicles are travelling along the same plane, in the same direction and at the same speed, they would never meet :rolleyes:

Fortunately, in this instance society still won