What should I shoot with these?

Try using them for High pheasnts, or canada geese as these are on the open general licence they can be shot with lead.

BB

:lol::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Steel or non-toxic ONLY for Canada Geese. If you get caught using lead you run the risk of losing your licence. Irrespective of them being on the general licence they're still classed as wildfowl and you cannot use lead either inland or on the foreshore.

those would be 2 3/4" chambered turkey loads in the US. I've got a handful of that same load in my boxes at home. They should be pushing 1250 fps or so if they are remington. Mine are plated and buffered. Properly choked, they are the best turkey loads in that chamber you can get.

For other stuff? Ducks where you can still shoot lead. Foxes out to 40 yards with good chokes. High or far pheasants or hares, especially going away.

I wouldn't waste them on pigeons.

Thanks,

Rick

I'd keep them until you expect to be needing extra range. Use them through full choke for really high birds. The extra shot weight and pellet size would be helpful to give you good impact energy and a tighter pattern at long range.

I certainly wouldn't "use them up" on Pigeons. They could be very useful one day and wouldn't be cheap to replace with that much lead in them.

you say wasting them on pigeons, but I've shot some corkers while out with some old alfa max BB's :lol: we were out emptying squirrel drays with ones and took a few pot shots at pigeons up well above the tall beech trees we were under. They were falling as well stone dead something to do with having exit wounds in as well :good: Truly memorable and well worth the money

Thank god I'm not the only person who thinks this is going to happen. I just hope 28 of 7.5's will do the job or I'm ********.

Its the only reason I keep the pump action. but I also keep a box of 32g No5's. More zombi stopping power. :good:

I might have to consider adding a box of TMX to that, just incase the zombi is standing in the pond when I shoot them. :good:

:lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::lol::lol::rolleyes:

Edited by alexr