Google

felly100

Well, let's be fair.

Christmas is a Christian Holiday, and is only celebrated by some, but what this festive period does have in common, is it's a holiday for alot of people. Furthermore, let's be honest here, Google is one of the largest companys in the world, AND IS AN INTERNATION COMPANY, based in most countries - what on earth did you expect?.

If anything, happy holidays is an easy way of pleasing all parties, rather than trying to make one feel seperated. Look at any other countries google site, it's all the same message.

Bleeh you are right, but google have a google page for every Country it`s in, so here in the UK where it`s a majority Christian Country they could at least have done it the majority way.

Also last here I took my daughter to Santa`s grotto in Trafford Centre and with more then 200 people in line, I promise you more then half were of Asian origin standing there with their little kids and I thought the whole reason for changing Christmas to all these other names is to not offend the folk from the Asian and other ethnic groups.

I've got relations in the Muslim community and friends in the Sikh community.

I can honestly say that I have never heard any members of these communities say that they were in the slightest way affected or offended by our celebration of Christmas.

The only people who I've ever heard say anything about it is white people who say that we 'might' offend someone.

All the members of the Asian communities that I know are most offended that these English do-gooders think that they are so small-minded as to be offended by Christmas.

Bleeh you are right, but google have a google page for every Country it`s in, so here in the UK where it`s a majority Christian Country they could at least have done it the majority way.

Also last here I took my daughter to Santa`s grotto in Trafford Centre and with more then 200 people in line, I promise you more then half were of Asian origin standing there with their little kids and I thought the whole reason for changing Christmas to all these other names is to not offend the folk from the Asian and other ethnic groups.

:rolleyes:

Steve

Well, let's be fair.

Christmas is a Christian Holiday, and is only celebrated by some, but what this festive period does have in common, is it's a holiday for alot of people. Furthermore, let's be honest here, Google is one of the largest companys in the world, AND IS AN INTERNATION COMPANY, based in most countries - what on earth did you expect?.

If anything, happy holidays is an easy way of pleasing all parties, rather than trying to make one feel seperated. Look at any other countries google site, it's all the same message.

Load of PC tripe.

Christmas is a Cristian holiday, so if Google want to make mention of it at all, they should acknowledge it for what it is. Instead they pander to all the liberal namby-pamby BS.

I don't give a flying **** what the rest of the world thinks about Christmas, whether they're "excluded". I don't feel "excluded" or "separated" at Eid, or any other religious festival.

Load of old cock :rolleyes:

Edited by Chard

Load of PC tripe.

Christmas is a Cristian holiday, so if Google want to make mention of it at all, they should acknowledge it for what it is. Instead they pander to all the liberal namby-pamby BS.

I don't give a flying **** what the rest of the world thinks about Christmas, whether they're "excluded". I don't feel "excluded" or "separated" at Eid, or any other religious festival.

Load of old cock :lol:

Ever think that there is more than one holiday happening right now? It isn't just Christmas, and it isn't just in the UK. So in an effort to make it easier for Google and relevant to everyone, why not just put happy holidays?

How true! What's wrong with calling it christmas? if other religions dont like it then all they have to do is ignore it. F.F.S!

Ever think that there is more than one holiday happening right now? It isn't just Christmas, and it isn't just in the UK. So in an effort to make it easier for Google and relevant to everyone, why not just put happy holidays?

We are talking Google.co.uk here, so once again, I still don't give a flying **** what goes on in Timbuktu this week :lol:

If they want to stick something else on Google.jp then yo-ho-ho, but I don't give a toss.

The last time i looked North,Central and South america were

fervent Christian as are alot of African nations most Europeans

Australasia and Russia,add to that the fact that China has some

kind of restriction on Google just makes me think they could

pander to us for one week at least.

We are talking Google.co.uk here, so once again, I still don't give a flying **** what goes on in Timbuktu this week :lol:

If they want to stick something else on Google.jp then yo-ho-ho, but I don't give a toss.

www.google.com

www.google.pl

www.google.cz

www.google.nl

www.google.ch

www.google.fr

www.google.ca

etc. I think you'll all find they have the same picture, and message.

Also, if you don't like it, start your own multi-billion pound company, and put up what ever you like.

Edited by Bleeh

www.google.com

www.google.pl

www.google.cz

www.google.nl

www.google.ch

www.google.fr

www.google.ca

etc. I think you'll all find they have the same picture, and message.

So what? They shouldn't have.

If they want to please all the worlds religions they could use their imagination and wish the rest of the world a happy AK47 or whatever.

I have my Happy Holidays in the Summer or whenever. Any other time except Christmas. :lol: