Your best

Markio

Random thought of the day.

Mine are

Sounds: Merlin engine, aka spitfire. My little girl telling me she loves me.

Smells: Women's perfume on a hot girl that's just walked by. Just fired cartridges.

Sights: That hot woman that's just walked by (in boots). Rolling countryside on a warm spring day.

Go on then, share....

Sounds=RR Merlin engine too.Occasionally,we get a Lancaster,hurricane and a Spitfire fly over when theres an airshow at Duxford and the sound of 6 of them is awesome.Also,the Wankel rotary engine-nothing comes close to this unique sound.

Smell=Fresh cut grass on a hot summer day and suntan lotion on a hot woman.

Sights=A severe lightening storm and a hot woman in skimpy clothes.

Shallow responses maybe,but they're honest.

Sound, the Merlin engine is probably the best although a v10 F1 engine also makes the hairs in your neck stand up

Smell, youngs 303 oil

sights, A clay turning to dust or a nice high bird folding neatly, Although Markio does have a point about the bird in the short skirt and boots.

Sound: Range Rover V8 , Avro Vulcan, Lancia Stratos

Smell: Oak smoke, Castrol R40 (hot),

Sight:Avro Vulcan, ,

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Stratos

I'd say...

Sound - Mclaren Mercedes engine being driven in anger, or maybe a M2HB .50 being fired. Both can be bettered by silence, you can't find true silence often!

Smell - Cut grass or nice mild perfume on a hot girl. Depends on my mood!

Sight - The view across the valley on one of my shooting permissions. It's about as remote as you can get around here and on a clear day is stunning! Also I couldn't miss out the fit girl, who doesn't appreciate that!

Sounds - Walking on the dew on grass when it is frozen.

Smells - Bacon being cooked, first thing in the morning and spent shotgun cartridges.

Sights - I went on a hot air balloon ride a few years ago and some of the views over cannock chase were amazing!

:good:

Sounds; Blackbird singing. A good hearty Bronx Cheer close second.

Smells ; Honeysuckle on summer evening and the sulphurous scent of the above,especially in the car. Heaters on.

Sights; My kid growing up. The Red Sea. Some scantilly clad frippet doing certain stuff.