uk shootwarehouse

docholiday

Just tried to order a couple of hundred pounds worth of stuff from UK Shootwarehouse, spoke to a very nice lady but the bottom line was she didnt know what stock she had, when a delivery would be and had a backlog of orders from internet yet to be sorted.

what sort of way is that to run a buisness?

any way thought I would let people know not to order on line as God knows when you may get anything

Doc :blink:

Just tried to order a couple of hundred pounds worth of stuff from UK Shootwarehouse, spoke to a very nice lady but the bottom line was she didnt know what stock she had, when a delivery would be and had a backlog of orders from internet yet to be sorted.

what sort of way is that to run a buisness?

any way thought I would let people know not to order on line as God knows when you may get anything

Doc :blink:

Speak to Matt ..... top bloke :good:

Speak to Matt ..... top bloke :blink:

dont think matt is working there now, but never the less you will still get better service with uk shootwarehouse than with others believe me.

KW

Most Companies are started back yesterday for the first time since the Christmas shutdown and UKShootwarehouse is no exception.

I am sure that anyone placing an order will receive their equipment in a good time.

The UKShootwarehouse discount code is in a "stickie" posted by Teal at the top of the Sporting Videos section.

This is one section that people cannot see without registering on the Forum.

As a matter of interest, the advertising banners at the top of the pages rotate, so the same advertisement is not always in place all the time.

Well i had the same problem with a supplier from the Wigan area.

What happened to honest customer service

I agree I think in good times many companys have enjoyed profits and because there was so much credit about there customer service went down hill .

If any company carrys on with poor service it will not last long hope uk shootingwarehouse sorts it out soon.

Becase they do some very good stuff as much as it pains me to say.

Regards OTH

LAST ORDERS FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY FOR ITEMS IN STOCK, IS DECEMBER 22nd. ORDERS MADE THE WEBSITE OVER THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD WILL BE SENT OUT FROM JANUARY 5th ONWARDS. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

taken off their website seems fair enough, give Sarah a chance!

KW

My problem was that they didnt have a clue about the stock they had, what was waiting to go out on previous orders and when they might be able to get around to my order. I am sure this was caused by xmas, but surley a company should cater for this, not as if xmas was a suprise to anybody, I am going to try again in a weeks time and see if they have sorted themeselves out,

How do we organise the 5-10%discount

ps snowing like hell here in Hampshire, couldnt get to work today.

Doc