What's your favourite curry?

smiiithy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:good: meat madras

I dont like it when they say "meat" madras - I much prefer when they are specific about exactly what meat they are talking about.

Thanks very much to you all by the way, I have had a curry craving from hell ever since I first saw this thread.

ZB

I like a chicken Tarka, it's like a chicken Tikka but a bit otter :blink: lol

seriously though, I always have a dupiaza. I like to taste the spices and flavour. I do however always have a sag-aloo as a side but ask for it madras hot for a little bit of fire when I fancy it. Great combo!

:blink: I know what you mean, i like a bhuna, the flavours anyway, but its not got enough bite so i have mine with extra chillies.....scrummy....do the same to my jalfrezis too. :good:

. a good tip for extra heat a dozen green chillies chopped into a jug 2 tspoons of water and blend to a puree a tspoon of this puree dropped in the middle of your curry and dont stir just nip a bit each mouthfull luvverlyyyy

. a good tip for extra heat a dozen green chillies chopped into a jug 2 tspoons of water and blend to a puree a tspoon of this puree dropped in the middle of your curry and dont stir just nip a bit each mouthfull luvverlyyyy
Or get yourself some pataks chilli pickle its awsome!!!! Ive been grilling pork chops with it on top....bloody handsome.............. :blink: