Man fined "for blowing his nose

Boromir

Chances are,it was a newbie Police officer trying to prove his worth,but i bet this will bite him on the bum! :good:

pasted from web.........The Daily Mail says the policeman involved was PC Stuart Gray, nicknamed 'PC Shiny Buttons' for his zealous approach to the job.

Last year, he issued a £50 fixed penalty for littering to a man who accidentally dropped a £10 note in the street.

You really couldn't make it up :yes:

You notice, however, that no one is ever "done" for smoking at the wheel - probably more dagerous than using a phone if you drop the fag. :good::yes:

Eating sweets or fruit terribly dangerous - having a roll of smoldering leaf shreds perfectly acceptable apparently :lol: :lol:

Edited by Yellow Bear

There are two breeds of coppers. You get the reasonable ones which take up 95 per cent of the force, then you get the other 5 per cent that let the side down. What a numpty.

I like the quote about last year he gave a littering ticket to a guy who dropped a tenner. Why is this guy not emptying the bins in the station? He's obviously no good for anything else!

You notice, however, that no one is ever "done" for smoking at the wheel - probably more dagerous than using a phone if you drop the fag. :lol::lol:

Eating sweets or fruit terribly dagerous - having a roll of smoldering leaf shreds perfectly acceptable apparently ??? ???

:lol::P:lol: Years ago, when I used to smoke, I was driving with a cigarette and wound the window down to flick ash out of the window (see warning footnote). I caught the edge of the window and knocked the end off the fag, and it blew back into the car, and hit my seat back. I had leaned forward and the fag end actually dropped down the back of my strides into the crack of my harris :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

That made me jump and I frantically tried to get it out. This resulted in me kangarooing up the street for about half a mile. :lol: :lol: :good:

Warning footnote : If any H & E obsessed wallflower is going to post a lecture about where my fag ash could have gone (animals/pedestrians/cyclists etc etc etc), I'm not interested, OK. Go and molest the dog :yes:

There are two breeds of coppers. You get the reasonable ones which take up 95 per cent of the force, then you get the other 5 per cent that let the side down. What a numpty.

I like the quote about last year he gave a littering ticket to a guy who dropped a tenner. Why is this guy not emptying the bins in the station? He's obviously no good for anything else!

Not far off but i reckon it's the 99.9% of coppers that give the others a bad name.

:lol::P:lol: Years ago, when I used to smoke, I was driving with a cigarette and wound the window down to flick ash out of the window (see warning footnote). I caught the edge of the window and knocked the end off the fag, and it blew back into the car, and hit my seat back. I had leaned forward and the fag end actually dropped down the back of my strides into the crack of my harris :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

That made me jump and I frantically tried to get it out. This resulted in me kangarooing up the street for about half a mile. :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Warning footnote : If any H & E obsessed wallflower is going to post a lecture about where my fag ash could have gone (animals/pedestrians/cyclists etc etc etc), I'm not interested, OK. Go and molest the dog :blush:

:lol: :lol: :D:no:

I was done for using a hands free earpiece in a traffic Q...and a mate,s son was done for singing to the radio (Straight up ) ..problem go with the flow £60 and 3 points contest it and loose.. 3 points and maybe £1000 ...see the crafty little ******* have us all ways ...Makes you want to fiddle your income tax to make amends :rolleyes: