187 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of her?

• SLAAAAAG!!
    • I admire her for her business sense
    • I would
    • Love her, think she is an amazing woman
    • I like her boobs
    • She is one big publicity stunt

My missus is sat here watching What Katie Did Next and it has got me thinking.

Personally, I think she is a slag and she doesnt deserve all this fame.

Another opinion I have is, the recent marriage with this Alex fellow seems to me like a publicity stunt and in the real world, she has re-married to quickly, so... what are your thoughts?

Edited by SSS

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to respect her business sense. She knows how to make cash. However her personal life is messed up in my opinion, if this marriage isnt for business then i would be amazed.

However i'm really not that fussed about her life, not interested. She can do what she likes and good luck to her, i would like to earn what she does.

And you stayed in the room? So basically you watched it :lol:

An old scrubber, she deserves derision but is loved by those who think GMTV is a really dynamic news programme. She epitomises all that is wrong with our country :good:

erm... :oops: I suppose I am watching it, but PW is keeping me sane :blink:

I suspect that she is perhaps a very vulnerable individual who has mistaken being the centre of attention for being loved. I suspect that is the reason for her mamarian enhancements and also her harsh exterior. I think this is backed up by

her obvious shock and distress at discovering that the British public would rather watch her get covered in rats, eels, roaches, etc than Bruno Tolioli. I suspect that this is what has driven her subsequent erratic and irrational behaviour. I would suggest that there are some deep psychological flaws here. :oops::good: :blink:

Or if you prefer SLAAAAAAAG

:lol::lol: :yp: :P:P:lol::lol::lol:

had a sinilar convo earlier, i reckon i woudl, my mate wudnt, cos he wudnt want to be on the fron page of the sun 2moro mornin :blink:

anyway. slag, but how many of us cud stay in the same room as peter andre for longer than 5 mins without looking for the nearest heavy blunt object :good:. tho i wonder how much her new hubby will be gettin from this divorce, bit strange.... :oops:

She epitomises all that is wrong with our country :oops:

Got to agree with that :blink:

She certainly knows how to make money, but it's a sad reflection on the intelligence of the population that she is able to.

She has no talent of any description, other than for self-promotion and raking in cash from stupid people.

Her boobs are repulsive, as are all fake tits :good: