National Anthem

ollie

Watching the Rugby tonight I have to ask you guys which national anthem is your favourite (barring your own). I have to say everytime I hear the Welsh anthem in the millennium stadium it gets the goosebumps going, the Welsh are very passionate about it. This particuler performance makes the hair stand on the back of my neck and a certain Miss Jenkins makes something else stand :good:<_<

dunno :good:

tho i always reckoned this should have been the deutsch national anthem :good: :good:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">

(excuse the video, i just like the song <_<)

Edited by Ozzy Fudd

French national anthem - La Marseillaise. When my friends belt it out, with their right hand clenched over their hearts it always brings a lump to my throat.

Having said that it is always better to hear God Save The Queen sung! Better still would be Rule Britannia or Jerusalem.

Watching the Rugby tonight I have to ask you guys which national anthem is your favourite (barring your own). I have to say everytime I hear the Welsh anthem in the millennium stadium it gets the goosebumps going, the Welsh are very passionate about it. This particuler performance makes the hair stand on the back of my neck and a certain Miss Jenkins makes something else stand :oops::good:

"Land of Hope and Glory" (my English anthem)

God Save the Queen is our National anthem. When I last looked that included; England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Land of Hope and Glory , an anthem for the Country and not for one person

Didnt want to force it on you but yes an anthem for England to be proud of.

Still proud of our Natianal anthem.

Wales & Scotland have their own anthems and rightly so and they are very proud of them. I blame the "liberal" labour party, this government has being trying to wipe the English identity out whilst promoting the seperatist identities of the Celts etcf! Well for me you have a long way to go Gordon!

Ps Im not Celtist! I married one ....... I cheers for Wales every time the play except when its against England and even then when we loose there is some consolation (not much mind) :good::oops:

dunno :mad:

tho i always reckoned this should have been the deutsch national anthem :oops::/

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">

(excuse the video, i just like the song :good:)

very very catchy could go for that :good::/:yes: