lifes a funny old thing

Ozzy Fudd

there i was, so excited about getting my new rifle i was bouncing about the place like an epileptic on e's. rang my dad to wind him up about it and he broke down crying as soon as he answered the phone. my step mum (though they werent married) died at the weekend, she took a blood clot on her lung when they were out shopping. he's in bits, for all the medical courses he did in the army there was nothing he could do to save her, she died in his arms. he tried to ring me but only had my old number, waspure chance i rang him.

makes you think, for all the petty problems, worries, arguments and rows everyone has every day, things could be so much worse.

Sad news mate. Hope your dad finds his feet again. So sad to see another one drop for a clot. Lost my Auntie, only 47, to a clot in her brain, dies infront of her young grandchildren a while before christmas. Lifes ****** sometimes.

Life can be so cruel at times, one minute you are on the biggest high possible and the next minute you get a slap in the face like this that brings you back down to the harsh realities of life!

My heart goes out to all who have lost someone close to them!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">