Now that's a large breakfast.

Beardo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where is the cornbread and grits?? get rid of the Toms and black pud. The only problem i have with these breakfasts and i hate to be the bringer of doom but what meat content are the sausages, i`m sorry but i only like sausages with high meat content eaten at too many side of the road cafes in my working life only to be given some kind of paste in a skin tube.

Corn bread and grits!! That is what i am talking about :yes:

Get rid of the black pudding

gay.

Pretty sure I could do that. I might make one myself this week and see how I get on! I can eat a 15" deep pan meat feast pizza in one go, usually with fries and chicken wings....need a litre of coke to wash it down with though!

Edited by J@mes

ME, where is this cafe near Southdown? I must give it a go.

I think 10 eggs might give you some pretty bad constipation??

I'd certainly give that a bash with a massive cuppa tea and a bottle of ketchup. :yes:

Southdown do a big breakfast called the Gutbuster, but I don't think it's that big

ME, where is this cafe near Southdown? I must give it a go.

I think 10 eggs might give you some pretty bad constipation??

I'd certainly give that a bash with a massive cuppa tea and a bottle of ketchup. :hmm:

Southdown do a big breakfast called the Gutbuster, but I don't think it's that big

I dunno Tosspot took us there.

The woman came over with what I thought was a tray but it turned out to be Munglers plate :lol::yes:

i knew a fella who ate one like that,condemed mans meal it was called,not sure how many off each was there ,but it was huge and nearly impossible to eat,but you were allowed two big mugs of tea ,and he said after it,couldnt have ate that with out the tea. personally id be sick after half of it lol

I dunno, maybe it's a bit heavy on the sausages, but as long as I was allowed to cut the fat off the bacon (I am on a diet after all :yes: ) I do reckon that's a runner

That's what tommy k is for....tomato....get the healthy option going with the token veg/fruit. You don't need to cut the fat off your bacon then.

47e37a1ebeb34a10b42f37992bdad663.jpg

Mario's Cafe in Westhoughton do a big breakfast for £10! Eat it all in 20 mins without a drink to wash it down with and you get it free!

It's 10 eggs, 10 bacon, 10 sausage, 10 toast, 5 black puddings, tomatoes, beans and mushrooms.

For anyone fancying the challenge, the address is:

67 Market St

Westhoughton, Bolton, BL5 3AG

01942 813287

well nick i hope u finished it all? some how i doub t it Edited by hushpower