upload your photos off your 4x4s

samboy19

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found a picture of this old beast I called him "Henry" this is what I had for a few years before the pajero, in fact you can see the pajero just behind it, he was an ex army 2.25 petrol 109 24 volt FFR, when I bought it not knowing much about landys at all, got told by the guy I got it off "yeah mate it's proper heavy duty, its even 24 volt" I thought lovely ol job! What I found out in time was in fact it was in its day an ex radio wagon and had a screened engine, which means not only are most components totally different to a standard series 3 109, but there also twice as expensive!! if you can even find em, and the brakes were not for the faint hearted...lol

post-10619-0-35693300-1378761379_thumb.jpg

Edited by Axeman1984

I've been prepping my Hilux for this winter and making her more me :)

Slowly getting rid of all the orrible bling chrome, the good for nothing but bottoming out foot plates are off, new shocks all round and a new set of mud boots...... bring it on winter!!

Before... (as when purchased)

surf.jpg

After...

2013-09-11%2009.15.36.jpg

Edited by thepasty

I've been prepping my Hilux for this winter and making her more me :)

Slowly getting rid of all the orrible bling chrome, the good for nothing but bottoming out foot plates are off, new shocks all round and a new set of mud boots...... bring it on winter!!

Before... (as when purchased)

surf.jpg

After...

2013-09-11%2009.15.36.jpg

Looks better and a bit more modern too :good:

Here is my old work horse, it stinks a bit but on a cold day its a welcome retreat, keep a kettle and stove in it at all times.Plenty of pot noodles and tins of soup beans ect, even have a frying pan with a little bottle of olive oil.Nowt like cooking pigeon partway through the day.I fitted 2x removable sunroofs for £40 so we can have someone shooting and a driver.

Edited by Davyo