upload your photos off your 4x4s

samboy19

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi lads Here's mine .only had it a month . Fully stock . Used for shooting and will in the future be used for greenlaning. Any ideas on any essential mods for doing the job . P.s this was when we was out for bunnies this afternoon

Nice truck I have always liked the look of them and from what people say there are no real issues with them and they go down hills as well.

Nice truck I have always liked the look of them and from what people say there are no real issues with them and they go down hills as well.

It took me ages to find the right one . But finnaly I think iv got it . It's suprising how good off road it is and it's only got ""good ride" 80/20 road tyres on . There's 1 problem . The engine is very loud . Not from rattles or the actual exhaust . But it just sucks like **** . It is great tho

Hi lads Here's mine .only had it a month . Fully stock . Used for shooting and will in the future be used for greenlaning. Any ideas on any essential mods for doing the job . P.s this was when we was out for bunnies this afternoon

watch your gearbox, they have a habit of popping at around 100k miles.

Never heard that one on a ranger, mines done 115k mates got them as well with well over 150k on the clock, as usual though I guess it depends on what they have been used for, if it's been towing diggers around on big trailers then yes you can expect more issues, but find a nice one that's had an easy ish life and the ranger will serve you well, not as refined as the L200 or navara but a sold work horse, had mine 4 yrs now in daily use. Only get about 27mpg but no other issues

Let's hope not as it's on 103k . Living life on the edge Haha

And it had a really easy life for the first 7 year only did 45k then did 53k in 26 month running up and down the motorway pricing up jobs . ***** that it would drive me mad the noise of that engine . If you didn't Laff you would cry :)