upload your photos off your 4x4s

samboy19

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not mine but the one in my avatar is one i sourced for a friend, one of only 7 non military land rover wolfs released to sir ranulph feines for a trans global exhibition that never happened , extremley rare and sought after vehicle for all you landy freaks and geeks the expedition was cancelled when land rover decided to spend the exhibition money on promoting the then new freelander instead , ill upload some proper sized piccys when I get to my pc ,its now hidden away in a private collection http://www.lonewolftransglobal.co.uk/OtherGoldWolves.htm , I have a boring 57 plate shogun elegance which I'm sure you don't want to see piccys of

before our(mark,flnny's) (***** waggon)great little run around

and the after it was attacked with a roller and brush:)

The Pajero foxing/ ***** wagon, I also have a navara and hilux,

Click icon in top rh corner to see a gem of an off roader ha ha ha

Atb

Flynny

atb mark

Edited by flynny

My Gen 2 Hilux Surf 3L

A proper shooting Wagon, might get cleaned once every six months if its lucky, I look after it mechanics wise however (doing everything myself). I love it as I dont need to be precious about it as I would with something newer. It goes over, under or through anything :)

2013-08-22%2011.17.10.jpg

My Gen 2 Hilux Surf 3L

A proper shooting Wagon, might get cleaned once every six months if its lucky, I look after it mechanics wise however (doing everything myself). I love it as I dont need to be precious about it as I would with something newer. It goes over, under or through anything :)

2013-08-22%2011.17.10.jpg

I like it and you are just like me I give my tuck a good wash once a year if it needs doing or not.

Here's my standard (apart from some knobbly tyres) l200, use it for everything, feeding birds, fetching firewood, going picking up and to get to work everyday. Admittedly it is stuck but was more a lack of momentum, thought it would be a good idea to drive across the ruts to avoid bottoming out, was full of 20 bags of wheat though! http://m1346.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/kennett123/WP_000235_zps8c0c1771.jpg.html?newest=1&pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2b22Baj%2BQdArEfI6fmsgqqBOBYFDlNs1mRtF19XDb%2FYPkiUOcDmeepGqheWq67%2FXoDpCQt2monDIILOJYFMe5%2BuiD%2BpRITEwV6%2FJQVFl8JNVNb6G05t%2F9Uc2bXPFl%2F8e6RnWkn8qiCK9IXINg094ty8%3D

Edited by kennett