Calm Tablets

Brad93

After just failing my second test, im starting to get seriously peed off. I was pretty nervous and im sure these tablets may help next time round. Obviously i wanna try em first to check they dont make me drowsy etc

Anyone reccomend some they've used to good effect

Cheers :hmm:

After just failing my second test, im starting to get seriously peed off. I was pretty nervous and im sure these tablets may help next time round. Obviously i wanna try em first to check they dont make me drowsy etc

Anyone reccomend some they've used to good effect

Cheers :good:

could make u drowsy m8 ... will make u more relaxed but in a laid back type of way :yes: .. not the best thing for a driving test m8 ... but just had a quick google and they do Lozenges !!!!! for anytime of the day and wouldnt have anywhere near the effect that tablets could have..... kalms sweeties :)

only way to see is buy some and try them beforehand

Edited by jinxy72

More lessons :yes:

The examiner i had failed me for scraping a bush. No damage to the car, no scrathes, was on a tight double bend. It was my second time and i really wanted to pass so i was more nervous than my first time.

At the end he said i didnt need anymore lessons but failed me. I personally dont get the logic behind it, let alone the audacity considering it should have been only a minor! :good:

Edited by Brad93

The examiner i had failed me for scraping a bush. No damage to the car, no scrathes, was on a tight double bend. It was my second time and i really wanted to pass so i was more nervous than my first time.

At the end he said i didnt need anymore lessons but failed me. I personally dont get the logic behind it, let alone the audacity considering it should have been only a minor! :good:

it should of been a minor...have your driving instructor in the car with you, they can then argue the point if they think you have been wrongly failed, my older sister got a couple of minors turned around that way and got to do it 2nd time free of charge...

usually it falls down to what mood the examiner is in,

go in smiling give em a big kiss to cheer em up and crack on! :yes:

Edited by TJ91