Is UK Shootwarehouse rubbish

After 3 attempts to buy a pair of hyplaflaps I am coming to that conclusion.

The first time I rang the boss was apparently 'sick' and the chap who answered the phone couldn't tell me their paypal address or what PW discount I would recieve.

Second time same thing but from a female who also said I had to trawl thru this site to find the discount code ********* to get my huge discount of about £2 in case I wasn't really a member of PW.

Third time I rang on friday lunchtime only to find the place had closed for the weekend, left a message to call me back and never heard from them again.

Is it me or do they appear to be pretty hopeless :yes:

Hi,

I’ve ordered many times from them and they have always been okay.

The only niggle I find is that the delivery times have been slow (my opinion)

Sometimes 10 days for something which I have phoned beforehand to check they have in stock.

If I need something in less than a week I order elsewhere, if not urgent I order from UKSW.

Best regards

Edited by baz

just a bad day andy I know the lads at shootwarehouse personally and in all honesty cant knock them always had stuff sent straight out and if Ive ever had a prob with an item a replacement was sent no questions asked, give them another ring ( anyway Im sure Will, will see this)

KW

I've used them quite alot and not had any problems at all, as stated above maybe not the quickest on delivery but there are certainly worse companys out there.

I agree- bought sillo socks- Hypaflaps and a magnet from USWH - never had any problems with delivery etc

Les :yes:

Your get Will along soon Fing and geoffing soon as it the only way he know how to react saying we have been snowed in and it been failling its ten foot deep .

Kind regards OTH

any chance of that in english?

KW

only problems i ever had,were they didn't call me back to take an order and i think they close at 3,so I kept missing them,BUT everytime I placed an order it arrived almost next day,and the discount is worth having as it offsets postage,me and a m8 clubbed together and got enough of an order to pay for the postage so :good: from me.

After 3 attempts to buy a pair of hyplaflaps I am coming to that conclusion.

Just frustrated when I am trying to spend money and they seem to be doing everything possible to avoid taking it :good:

Always had good service from them, but they do seem a little disorganised and can understand some comments.

:lol:

only problems i ever had,were they didn't call me back to take an order

I agree with these others experiences.

Good quality kit and reasonable prices, but on one occaison I did get fed up of trying to spend my money and went somewhere else. Not returning phone calls does seem to be a pattern.