Pigeon Watch Charity Shoot - Which Day?

Teal

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which days can you make? (you can select more than one day)

• Saturday 7th May
    • Saturday 21st May
    • Saturday 4th June

This poll will remain open until tomorrow, so please vote if you are intended to come to the day, following this the day will be booked :good:

Questions have been asked about the Charity, this has yet to be confirmed, GOSH was a great charity to support last year.

Regarding pricing, it is likely to be the same as last year, £50 which includes a £15 donation to the Charity. The course will be 100 clays, from 12 stands or more stands (depending on numbers), with a bacon roll at the start of the day also included in the package. :good:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This poll will remain open for a further 24 hours, so please vote if you are intended to come to the day, following this the day will be booked :good:

Questions have been asked about the Charity, this has yet to be confirmed, GOSH was a great charity to support last year.

Regarding pricing, it is likely to be the same as last year, £50 which includes a £15 donation to the Charity. The course will be 100 clays, from 12 stands or more stands (depending on numbers), with a bacon roll at the start of the day also included in the package. :good:

what about it you dont have a shotgun or wish to shoot but still want to come along and "spectate" :good:

This poll will remain open for a further 24 hours, so please vote if you are intended to come to the day, following this the day will be booked :good:

We got a cup of tea as well last year ;)

shaun

Didn't think the north were attending?

Too far to drive or some such lame excuse

Yep that's it :rolleyes:

Me and the lad would set me back ermmmm at a guess £250 - £300 notes

Be good to see it go into Scotland next year and see how many southerners make that journey :P

Yep that's it :rolleyes:

Me and the lad would set me back ermmmm at a guess £250 - £300 notes

Be good to see it go into Scotland next year and see how many southerners make that journey :P

That sounds like a good idea. I would like to go somewhere here Can we leave to you to make the arrangements ?

:oops:

i think i might come and watch! Especially if PhilR and Bakerboy are try to have go!

Oooh an audience :) Sporting Targets is my local ground so I'll get in some practice so I don't disappoint you AB, with the proviso the event is on 21st May or 4th June.