who's the most famous person you have ever met

Fisherman Mike

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a kid I met Mike Ried and Suzi Quattro,

Myself and a friend and Mike Rieds son used to go scrumping apples out of Suzi Quattros' garden (sorry :blush: )

Later years I fitted 4 new tyres on a guys car, he wanted the cheapest he could and bought remoulds and only wanted the front ones balanced (thus saving about £7) turns out he was an actor who played Jackie Sugden in Emmerdale.

In the last couple of years, stood in a que in my local vodaphone shop, being served in front of me......only Suzi Quattro :D:D

I've done a few red carpet events through my close protection work and been in pics with celebs whilst trying to get them in cars etc.... Fighting with the paps but by far the best job so far was being in the church with liz Hurley when she got married the last time to that arron bloke! What a hottie she is!!!

Royal

Princess Diana, don't care what anyone says, lovely girl

Prince Charles

Lemmy - you still owe me a pint ya ******!

John & julian Lennon

Suzi Quattro - used to drink in my local in Danbury, she's a laugh !! :yes:

John Armitt - used to work for the bloke (Head of the Olympic build for the uninitiated)

Spencer Prior (NCFC)- in our ante natal classes lol

Oh and prince Harry's bodyguards tried to shove me out of the way at the RNS a couple of years ago (and failed, **** 'em i PAID to get in!!)if that counts

etc etc, CBA to remember any more.

But i'd still liked to have chucked Darren Huckerby down the stairs most!!!!!!

Edited by JR1960

Probably the least famous person in the entire world, but I saw the short fat bloke with dark hair off the Beer and Pizza Club the other day, don't have a clue what his name is*

I used to deliver milk to Beryl Reid and also Susan George/Jack Jones when they were an item, but I doubt many will remember them :blush:

* Charlie Baker apparently

Not at all, I woudn't tell, I'm just saying ironically that my Father is one of the most famous people I've met, but really, its proper z list stuff....I don't get out much.

I did once see, not long back Jemery Clarkson near my house, and it turned out they were filming that train scene in Loughborough, which is my nearest postal town, he was in a new M3 with camera car.

When i was a apprentice joiner (wood butcher) i was doing a shop on Regents Street in London & i went upstairs to some offices to appologise for the noise when i shared a lift with Mike Read you know when you recognise some1 & you cant put a name till aferwards lol

I did once make a sausage sandwich for George Michael ;)

I used to work for Sony BMG and my boss sent me off to make some food for him...

My boss at the time once bumped heads with Mel Gibson in a nightclub and quick as a flash said "What a silly place to put a mirror"

:lol:

Edited by Billy.