who's the most famous person you have ever met

Fisherman Mike

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred Dibner .... He was a friend of a friend of my dads We met him in Bolton at his house when i was little He is one of those genuin people in life that you could talk to all day .

I remember thinking I wish I had as many toys as him when I grow up

Eve Myles (Gwen Cooper off Torchwood) gave me a big hug once because she liked my attitude to life!

Brother was a professional rugby union player, so i've met quite a few top class rugger *******, some of the most famous, Keith Wood, Sean Fitzpatrick, Phil Bennett, Peter Winterbottom, Easterby Brothers, Paul Brunell, & Gary Connelly for you League fans

Stephen Jones was in school with me

Barry John, & John Dawes, Drank in the same pub as i did in Cardiff

Robert Croft

Hugh Falkus!

Tight Lines

Aled

:lol::lol: Ive been in boat fishing monthly and sea angler.... :lol: OOOooo and i was guest of the week on radio Devon :lol::lol::lol: Ooooo the fame has gotten to me lovies :D:lol:

I did meet my football idol many years ago, the late mr Peter osgood..what a cracking bloke he was

met a few celebs..but most were so far up thier own ***** :yes:

Eve Myles (Gwen Cooper off Torchwood) gave me a big hug once because she liked my attitude to life!

Robert Croft

Eve Myles is strangely hot. I wonder if my attitude to life would make her hug me..?

I've met Crofty too - he used to tour cricket clubs doing after dinner speeches and I met him at my dad's club's annual dinner in Wales. And Ian Botham and Max Boyce. God the celeb memories just come rolling in.

My Dad worked for quite a few people who i met.

Elton John

Bernie Toupin

Cilla Black and her Husband

Roger Moore

Lewis Collins

Then in my last job i met

Bobby Davro

Boyzone

That bloke from Simply Red

Manic Street Preachers (most of them)

I worked with Quite a few other bands but it was a hazzy time in my life.

Daley Thompson stayed at my campsite with friends a year or so ago.

i am sure there are more

No-one........I did see Jill Dando at the BRI many years ago, I smiled at her and low and behold she smiled back :lol: lovely looking lady she was too :no: I'm not at all into famous/celeb' types but fishing with Jack Charlton? that wouldn't go amiss would it?! :good:

Jimmy Krankie. A true A lister. That's how I roll. :P

There was a horrible silence when I said 'are you Jimmy Krankie'....she scowled straight at me and I thought 'on shee-ite it's not'..then broke into a big grin and said yes and gave me an autograph. Even went out to her Jag and got the other Krankie (don't remember his name) to sign it. :lol:

Edited by whiskymac

Jimmy Krankie. A true A lister. That's how I roll. :P

There was a horrible silence when I said 'are you Jimmy Krankie'....she scowled straight at me and I thought 'on shee-ite it's not'..then broke into a big grin and said yes and gave me an autograph. Even went out to her Jag and got the other Krankie (don't remember his name) to sign it. :lol:

that would be her husband Ian,Krankie is there stage name, real names Janette and Ian Tough.

Val kilmer

Pink

Adam Ant

All depeche mode

Alison moyet

Liv tyler

Sandy shaw

fred housego

john wilson

Matt hayes

Mick Brown

Chris tarrant

Terry marsh

Jordan

Gary newman

Mathew kelly

billy connoly

Pamela stevens

Shirley bassey

frank macaveny

Clive allen

Richard griffith (uncle in harry potter)

Tommy walsh

the guy with the big droopy moustache from discovery channel who makes all the things out of scrap metal

Bloke who plays Jack in eastenders

Val kilmer

Pink

Adam Ant

All depeche mode

Alison moyet

Liv tyler

Sandy shaw

fred housego

john wilson

Matt hayes

Mick Brown

Chris tarrant

Terry marsh

Jordan

Gary newman

Mathew kelly

billy connoly

Pamela stevens

Shirley bassey

frank macaveny

Clive allen

Richard griffith (uncle in harry potter)

Tommy walsh

the guy with the big droopy moustache from discovery channel who makes all the things out of scrap metal

Bloke who plays Jack in eastenders

Are you a professional stalker Bazza?? :hmm:

Mine are Tony Currie, Phil Oakey, Howard Webb (know his wife better :yp: ). I once nearly ran over Mike Atherton in Leeds when he was England cricket captain :good:

My Dad was a heating engineer in the North Home Counties, sometimes I went to work with him in the school Hol's, Graham Hill gave me £5 to help push out of the garage his car collection, and help clean them, met Michael Crawford quite a few times, Alfie Bass (one for the teenagers!), John Gielgud, who for some reason my dad was very wary of, and his friendly man servant, friendly to me, think that was what my Dad was wary of now ! Watched old BW silent movies with Bob Monkhouse, while my dad was working, used to love going to work with my Dad, great times.

Edited by onefulham