A little justice?

Iaindp

Forget hot meals in safe, warm surroundings, access to luxury items, talk of "rehabilitation", protection from the real world and from fair and reasonable treatment, it seems somebody has dished out a little justice at last!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-12549804

At risk of a backlash from the do-gooder brigade, "Get that man a medal!"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was real justice the judge who dished out the sentence for the first sex attack should be due a good dose of something horrible. Any one who gets it into their sick heads that fiddling with kids is a good idea will never be safe in society again and should spend a lifetime inside. The first judge should have seen to that.

To bl**dy soft in this country. Anywhere where a bank robber gets longer inside than a child molester is on a road to ruin.

I can't believe that people are actually condoning Murder, with some even going so far as to suggest the Murderer be given a medal..Surely Murder is Murder, the unlawful taking of another human life. Don't get me wrong, He did commit a disgusting crime, but does it redress the balance now that he has been killed.? What if he was in prison for another offence and was killed. Would that too be OK?

So because he was a paedophile, it justifies him being killed, right? That seems to be the point that is coming over. I can understand that what he has been convicted of is an emotive subject, and believe me , I have personally locked a few up myself, but I cannot see how it can be justified for anyone to be murdered.

Ozzy

As a father I say live and let die. I have no time for specimens ( I cant bring myself to call them men) that prey on our young.

I dont wish to appear cruel and uncaring.But, I am cruel and I dont care when it come to this vile filth.

best regards to you after just finishing a 10 hr late turn on a Z car dealing with an 'interesting' range of customers

atb

fudd

So because he was a paedophile, it justifies him being killed, right? That seems to be the point that is coming over. I can understand that what he has been convicted of is an emotive subject, and believe me , I have personally locked a few up myself, but I cannot see how it can be justified for anyone to be murdered.

This is my view on the subject as well. Sadly though, there will be some snide comments about being a liberal lefty. Isnt it funny that as its a different view from others, its has to be defended. What about all the "lets hang em" gang? They are your opinions are on the subject, but you dont get insulted for them.

If sexually assaulting a 7 year old boy then strangling him before putting a plastic bag over the childs head and suffocating him to death doesnt mean that you deserve to die then i,m struggling to think what does.Can you imagine the terror in the little boys eyes or what he was thinking as he died?-and if he were your son?even Hatch,s own mother is glad that he,s dead.I hope he died a long and agonising death. :angry:

The guy was a kiddy fiddler and he murdered a 7 year old and there was no question about his guilt.

He serves no purpose, he is beyond treatment, he would never be released into the community and he would never be subject to a legal Appeal.

He's been bumped off inside - that's a hip hip hooray from me as a tax payer. Am I condoning his murder? Probably :lol:

The only purpose to keeping him alive I could think of was to study him and for the medical professionals to work out where it all went so badly wrong inside his noggin.

Its a shame that they didnt listen to his defence team who had no doubt he would kill. Maybe the legal people should be held accountable as well. I have children, so have gone down the old "what if it were mine..etc..etc.." road, but its still not right. My views and thats that.

Yeah that's right, it's everyone else fault apart from his. I blame his parents, his school, his first girlfriend, Channel 5 TV, the judge, the lawyers, his doctors.... oh no hang on, no I don't, I actually still blame him, and it's not for wanting to understand him better or show him pity. I just don't care at all when a kiddy fiddler gets knocked off inside and saves the tax payers a small fortune.

depends on your opinion of justice mate.

I can't believe that people are actually condoning Murder, with some even going so far as to suggest the Murderer be given a medal..Surely Murder is Murder, the unlawful taking of another human life. Don't get me wrong, He did commit a disgusting crime, but does it redress the balance now that he has been killed.? What if he was in prison for another offence and was killed. Would that too be OK?

So what do you suggest would have been a suitable and fitting punishment for a scumbag like that Ozzy? Maybe we could do worse than going back to the words of the Old Testement where it gives a guideline for punishments and says "An eye for any eye", I would say that "An life for a life" was a fair exchange myself, but maybe I'm just a bit harsh and old fashioned!

I wonder if you would feel the same if it had been your child that the scumbag had killed - I think not!

Edited by Frenchieboy

Yeah that's right, it's everyone else fault apart from his. I blame his parents, his school, his first girlfriend, Channel 5 TV, the judge, the lawyers, his doctors.... oh no hang on, no I don't, I actually still blame him, and it's not for wanting to understand him better or show him pity. I just don't care at all when a kiddy fiddler gets knocked off inside and saves the tax payers a small fortune.

knew that would pr![k your ears up. ;)

Its the guys fault, yes, but they had an idea he was a loon. These subjects will always evoke the same opinions from the same people. We should ban them. Id rather debate the merits of .177 V's .22 or stare dead-eyed at a pic of a fox with a rifle..................................... :oops:

EDIT: Even the mention of a *****, as in ***** your finger gets modded!!

Edited by MM