Just Giving Just Got!

Nicky T

This April Fool topic has now been removed. For anyone who was caught out, or enjoyed the thread, please donate a little on the Pigeon Watch Just Giving Page Orchid Cancer are doing some vital research and educational work into Male cancers, an area which has been underfunded traditionally. There were more than 150 replies in under 11 hours, which must be a speed record.

Thanks - see you at the shoot! :good::lol:

Edited by Teal

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have just noticed this thread and I thank you for your kind comments. Unfortunately I don't see what is so special about what I do. All I am interested in is helping others out where and however I can - If I am in a position to do so! I am not what you would call a "well off man" but I do not believe in making money out of others just for the sake of it. If I have a load of once fired CF brass then I am happy to let that go to whoever can use it, it would only get thrown away otherwise so if someone else can use it and a charity can benefit in the process then all is well by me. The same applies for any other shooting related items which might be worth very little to me but might help others out.

There are many others that deserve much more credit for what they do on here for various charires and for helping other members than I do. I am thankful for the recognition and will carry on as normal but let's not forget those that do much more than me please, I am just a small fish in a big sea! I believe in the saying "What goes around comes around" and I try my best to live by it! The way that I see things is that if you are in the position to help someone out that has a problem or a need and you fail to refuse to help them it is no longer them that have the problem, it becomes you that has the problem - Life is far too short to spend just thinking about yourself! All I do is to try to lead by example! :good:

Edit: I am not sure what this "Just Giving" or a "Donation of Raffle Prize" is all about, maybe someone could enlighten me and I will obviously do whatever I can? :hmm:

Edited by Frenchieboy

not sure what the "jungle drums" are saying? but it is april 1st right? please point ME in the direction of the said raised bar? hopefully the type that passes ale across?

KW

Edited by kdubya

There's something odd going on here, as far as i am aware, i haven't donated anything yet! I think there's a bit of code behind this thread that changes the name in Nicky T and Teals post to be the last person who viewed the post because when i first looked at it, Teal was thanking himself!! :hmm:

Come on boys, own up!! :lol::lol:

D'OH.........fair play!

Edited by blackla

I am thrilled to confirm the details about this donation which Nicky T has revealed! Since [you] joined Pigeon Watch they have always been well respected on the forums. However, I think the fact that they have made such a large donation will come as a surprise for many. We are thrilled to accept this extremely generous donation from [you], and have decided to present them with a special award on the day to thank them for their generosity.

Hopefully [you] will be along soon to accept their plaudits, an inspiration for us all - THANK YOU!! :good:

I think you have the wrong person, well respected? Generous? doesn't sound like me at all.

Right now where are those hatsan wielding, canada goose shooting numpties for me to get stuck into?

Hi, All.

It is with the greatest of respect that I have to inform all PW members that my offer has unfortunately been withdrawn. The morning's post produced an invoice from [you] that, although heavily discounted, has, or will when paid, left me temporarily short of funds.

I see no way out of my current financial predicament until April 1 2012.

With regrets,

Phil