• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have I missed something?

I don't like to discuss my charitable endeavours - it's vulgar - but I do like to publicise my missionary work in Manchester and Scotland. I will be collecting soap and comic books so the adult population can bathe and have something to read when the pubs are shut.

It just goes to show how wrong you can be, I always thought [you] was a complete ******* .

you'd be right :good:

I was wondering what I had done to upset you two but then I read to the end of the thread and realised its a program....

very good and a good wind up :good::lol:

For anyone who wants to have a little extra fun with this, send a personal message to your PW friends entitled something like "Nice one" or "Good on you" and include a link to the first post :lol:

Let's spread the word about the Just Giving Page in a fun way :yes:

very very weldone, thought id signed up while i was drunk or something haha

:lol:

For anyone who wants to have a little extra fun with this, send a personal message to your PW friends entitled something like "Nice one" or "Good on you" and include a link to the first post :lol:

Let's spread the word about the Just Giving Page in a fun way :yes:

Can you not delete a few pages and keep it going for those that dont log on until after work?

We were actually overwhelmed by PMs and emails from members this morning about it, so it's actually much handier if the truth is revealed in the thread! It's coming up to 12, and there are some quite good responses too :good: