Just Giving Just Got!

Nicky T

Very good! Had me for a moment there...

Edit - My gullibility, or your ingenuity, has been punished/rewarded. Hope its a good day out too, but I can't make the date.

Edited by 4eyes

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We were actually overwhelmed by PMs and emails from members this morning about it, so it's actually much handier if the truth is revealed in the thread! It's coming up to 12, and there are some quite good responses too :good:

It's fair to say that we snagged more than a few mods on the way too :lol:

If this thread has made you chuckle, even if its at yourself, then donate here: http://www.justgiving.com/pigeon-watch

Well after reading so many thanks I felt it was now time to make comment.

Many of you do not know me; I like to keep my light very well hidden under a bushel, but not of the Gary variety.

We have all seen or heard of the programme “Secret Millionaire”, I can now officially reveal for the first time that I am in fact not the Secret Millionaire and never have been.

Despite many attempts to make my fortune, by investing £1 per week with my local newsagent I am yet to reap the rewards. But I shall persist with the hard work and effort it requires in walking to the local shop. Though I may turn to modern techniques of using the interweb.

So, with this in mind I really didn’t want the publicity and acclaim for my very generous donation. It has come from very deep pockets, but to a well deserved cause.

PW has been there from the start for me, very much like a wise old sage offering timely advice…. Though as with a wise old sage, that timely advice has to be clawed out from in between insane rambling and delusional rants.

So please allow me to slink back into the shadows, with nothing more a passing glance.

:P:D:hmm::good:

Fame at last, just what I always wanted.

Nicky T, if you PM me your address I will more then gladly send you a cheque for £20 towards the charity, it is the least I can do. (I have not yet entered the brave new world of Paypal)

If everybody else follows suit it will soon exceed the target.

Thanks

The real Dave66

Fame at last, just what I always wanted.

Nicky T, if you PM me your address I will more then gladly send you a cheque for £20 towards the charity, it is the least I can do. (I have not yet entered the brave new world of Paypal)

If everybody else follows suit it will soon exceed the target.

Thanks

The real Dave66

You don't need PayPal to donate. It can be done with your credit card.

Takes no more than 5 minutes.

Top man :good:

You don't need PayPal to donate. It can be done with your credit card.

Takes no more than 5 minutes.

Top man :good:

If the man wants to send me a cheque Billy then don't stop him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, Billy is right - donating via Just Giving (and using Gift Aid) is the way to go :yes::good:

Nice one Nicky T you had me worried then I realised the date :lol::lol: as I was on the Stella last night but can not remeber switching the PC on.

See you next week at the Essex Nicky

:lol:

Look forward to next week Keith - what day are you shooting it on?

Well what can I say,

I read this and fell hook line and sinker, :blush::blush::blush:

what makes it worse is I have been playing the April 1st thing on everybody with some great results I love it. :P:P

You totally got me with this one, :rolleyes:

Even tryed to phone Michelle to see if she had done something on my behalf because she goes on the site for a look under my log on. :hmm::hmm:

I will forfill your expectations I suspose Seb and I will have to do the North South PW comp now.

is it to late to book.

Just one other thing what goes around comes around and he who laugh’s last laugh’s longest. Mr Truter :good::good:

Phil